• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates, anyone? (Open!)

Katrina

Hello!
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm really into mood for an adventurous, action packed role-play that centers around pirates. I have more ideas than the ones listed below, but those are not quite as developed. If none of the plots caught your eye, but you're still interested in doing a role-play with me, feel free to contact me!

I know this is the part everyone dislikes so I'll keep it as short as possible.

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 2 decently sized paragraphs. (Would love some rapid back and forth)
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Now when that's out of the way, let's get to plots! Enjoy!

Plot 1.

Muse A is a merperson, an owner of beautiful looks and voice that lures in sailors. On a rather stormy day when sea is the most uneasiest Muse A witnesses a battle between two ship, or so it seemed. Curious Muse A swims closer, waiting for a sailor to fall into a water and become the next victim of hers. Muse B, a captain of pirate ship happened to be the unlucky one to fall into the roaring sea where Muse A was patiently waiting. Not wasting time Muse A heads for Muse B, wanting to take him down to depths of sea. But what Muse A doesn't expect is for Muse B to grab her necklace - Medallion who's owner has a control over certain merperson. From there on Muse A is helpless against him and is forced to obey every order because if Muse B dies, she would too.

Plot 2.

In time when traveling from one planet to another is as ordinary as to take a bus to different city, piracy has bloomed yet again. Criminals that know no mercy or remorse now rule most of the space, their only enemy being other ships, dangers of space and navy.

Growing up, Muse A has known nothing but luxury and comfort, being the only child of a well known and rich man. But that's about to change as on Muse A's 18th birthday comes an announcement that Muse A has to get married. Refusing to accept the engagement, Muse A runs away from home in order to get on a ship that would take her away from her home planet.

By accident Muse A ends up on a pirate ship run by Muse B, a wanted criminal who's known for being ruthless and sadistic. Little the both of them know that the occurrence is a beginning of a journey of a lifetime.

Plot 3.

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.
Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A,Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B kidnaps Muse A in order to get money from Muse A's father.

Plot 4

The Phantom is a pirate ship, enveloped in rumors and dark secrets. It is believed that the crew is cursed and possessed powers beyond the imagination of human, that they shall forever sail the seas in search for a maiden with blood of Goddess. Only her sacrifice can free the Captain and his crew from the malediction a sea witch cast upon them for their sins. Her blood has to be spilled over the altair in night of blue moon which only comes around once 500 years.

Muse A is a wench, leading a regular life without knowing the secret her own blood carries. Until one night the bar she works in is visited by a rather odd group of guests. Muse A is met with a devil himself, Muse B, who is the Captain of the rumored ship.

Plot 5.

Muse A has given up on her previous life. Dressed up as a man, they had sneaked up on a navy ship in order to find their long lost friend. Everything goes smoothly for Muse A until the naval ship is attacked by pirates and she is taken hostage by Muse B. Now Muse A has to both guard her secret about being a woman and survive in a world much crueler than one might imagine.

Plot 6.

A legend is carried along the wild waves of the sea. A single name everyone fears. It is said that a single glance would burn one's soul and set cities on fire. That blood of the last dragon runs through the veins of the said person. Sailing under red sails and being the lover of fire itself, Muse A is the main topic of every drunkard in the pub. Said to be the child of a demon, their name is whispered in low voices but known by all.

On hot summer day, a storm lead Muse A's ship to a busy island with city made of stone rising high over it's rocky shores. There, Muse B was being sold off as an item by slave vendors. Muse A took liking in Muse B and bought them as their property. All that trouble only to ease boredom. They start a game. Muse B shall be granted freedom with one condition, if they can escape muse A until the next full moon. If they fail to do so, Muse A will have the pleasure of keeping Muse B by their side for the rest of their life.

Plot 7.

Considered the scourge of the Atlantic by the British, the dread pirate Muse A fears nothing—except the past. When they finds themselves stuck on the ship of the very person they ran away from five years ago, can they withstand the rush of feelings they thought long buried? Can they resist the hot and demanding touch?

Muse B has a score to settle with Muse A, who represents the two biggest mistakes of their life. Muse B should never have allowed Muse A to become a member of their crew years ago, and they should never have allowed Muse A into their bed. But will Muse B be making a third and even bigger mistake if they let Muse A go now that A's is back in their life?

Muse A wants nothing more than to escape before they do the unthinkable and falls in love with Muse B all over again, but Muse B intends to make the proud and indomitable Muse A their own for all time.

Plot 8.

A Splendid Opportunity

A shipload of women—theirs for the taking! Muse A couldn't be more delighted. His men are tired of wandering the high seas and want to settle down with wives on the uncharted island paradise they've discovered. And the women are bound to be grateful to be rescued from the life of drudgery awaiting them in New South Wales . .

A Splendid Passion

Married? To pirates? Muse B couldn't be more appalled. First she demands proper courting—at least a month. The darkly handsome pirate lord gives them two weeks. Then she insists the men vacate their huts for the women—Muse A demands her kisses in return. As the demands heat up, so do their passions—and soon Muse B can't remember just why she's fighting the devilishly seductive captain so hard. . .
But are things really that simple among pirates?

Last edited:
Hi there, I'd be interested in doing plot 3 if you're up to it? I can pm you or the other way around ^^

If you're up for it, I'd love to do a Pirate Fantasy MxF. I'd prefer to make a plot with you, as I do have ideas for this sort of thing as well. PM me?

Hey there, I think plots number 2, 3 and 4 are really interesting! If you're still looking for a partner shoot me a message :)

Hey, how are you? I’m actually interested 1,2 or 4. Is there one you haven’t had a chance to play yet or want to revisit more?

Holy meep! That's a lot of plots and I love em to shreds but is it possible we can rp on a custom scenario :

Muse A is a navy captain of a small vessel and is to destroy all pirates . Muse b is a successful pirate with a medium size ship . When they clashed the pirates take muse A prisoner as that's when their relationship began between the two. Knowing that the navy needs muse A desperately when the ship was close to a nearby harbor he freed himself and jumped off of the ship to swim to the harbor

After the perilous journey there muse Bfinally realized muse A escaped and tried to dock near the harbor to find him . Only problem is not only the coastal guards were stopping them but also he already escaped that island to reach his homeland to receive another vessel , with permission granted he gained a large galleon and returned to hunt down the pirates , only to find Myse B in the process , after a successful yet costly victory for muse A, he captures muse B as a prisoner and teaches her the ways of a civilized being, ultimately he pardons muse b in he end and married her as that is when they have a happy ending

Hey, would you be open to adapting your plots? PM me if you're still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back