• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirate Roleplay ~ To Befall a King [Closed]

Ms. Sparrow

Queen of SHIIIPS
I'm craving a pirate RP! So here we go!:

For years, our Kingdom has been corrupt. The nobles and wealthy kick peasants to the dirt, we were meaningless, nothing. The royal family is a tyrant, more like the King, who found too much power, magic, and went mad with it. Crime rate increased, and with crime, came pirates. Came us.

It was an escape, none could stomp on us on the seas, powerful, cunning and dangerous. We took over each other's ships, raided and stole, murdered. But the King saw us as a problem, so he created the Navy to snuff us out. But we fought back. We couldn't let them take the sea's from us, even if we killed each other over it. The Navy does its best, and their getting stronger. We get more evasive, the pattern continues, we go on.

Then came the rumors. The Red Scarlet was said to have discovered something that could lead to an endless life of possible wealth if they found their treasure. The Red Scarlet is known to be one of the most dangerous, and powerful pirate ships to ever exist with ruthless and powerful members. But the route is said to be dangerous, and possibly a suicide mission. Which is why they've decided to recruit some new mates! But they must act hastily, because the Navy has heard the rumors too, and cannot allow this, as ordered by the King himself. Who are you with? Which side will succeed? Will the Red Scarlet make the journey, or will the Navy catch them first?

So this is a good ole pirate RP here! With your friendly host, Sparrow :D! This will include pillaging! Cursing! And getting drunk! The jist of the plot will be The Red Scarlet pirates venturing out across the seas to retrieve an item of great importance, one that could put the King to shame along with the Navy, but the most dangerous fleet of the Navy will be out to pursue at any cost. You could be more then just a pirate, a captive, a spy of the Navy, you pick! My rules are basic:

• You may be any race you want except a god, angel, or a demon. Make it fit into a fantasy setting, no cyborgs or something like that.

• No OP characters

• All RPN rules apply

• You may curse!

• Romance is allowed but fade to black if need to.

• One paragraph minimum.

• Post often

• First come first serve

Now for roles:

Captain: StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Quartermaster: madame moiselle madame moiselle
First Mate: Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Boatswain:

Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai
Cabin Boy: Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
Carpenter: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Gunner: Slytherins Slytherins
Pilot: Inheritance Inheritance
Powder Monkey: dragonsfire dragonsfire
Sea Artist: NPC
Striker: Hell Diver Hell Diver
Surgeon: SleepySloth SleepySloth

CS Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pirate-roleplay-to-befall-a-king-characters.324568/

Last edited:
Well, well...I'm planning on claiming the sea monkey, the only real excuse for kids to be on pirate ships with a bunch of middle aged men with scurvy (Ahh, this little guys gonna be so perverted.)

I, uh, wouldn't mind snagging that captain role... ;3

Just curious, although my character will most likely be human, are they required too? Wondering cause I saw magic. ^^

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Hope that works! I kinda added a possible subplot into her history if you don't mind but I'm more than willing to remove it should it not fit with what you have planned.

Now I must sleep, good night! ^^

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Just a quick question about making my character, would you mind if he's a Neko? I saw that you said it could be any race, but I just wanted to make sure that it would be okay.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Hmmmm... What do you mean with striker for this plot?

I just put Striker down for anybody who wanted an average-ish character lol, it's not needed.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Just a quick question about making my character, would you mind if he's a Neko? I saw that you said it could be any race, but I just wanted to make sure that it would be okay.

Yeah that's fine!

If you don't mind, I'd love to play as the carpenter!

Great!

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Aaaah so that's what it is. xD Well, I'd like to take on the pilot then if it's still available.
Sorry! I slacked, my minds elsewhere, (English presentation) the pilots taken in afraid.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Sorry if this bothers you, but what kind of pictures do you prefer for the characters?

Personally, in good with anything, unless it's too cartoonish, and I'm not a fan of anime, but you can do anime if you want.

Sorry! I slacked, my minds elsewhere, (English presentation) the pilots taken in afraid.

Personally, in good with anything, unless it's too cartoonish, and I'm not a fan of anime, but you can do anime if you want.
Hehehe, I added another weakness to Atmora's sheet. Might wanna go take a look.

Why I enjoy torturing my characters the world many never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back