• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirate Chat

One part of me wants to post again for interactions. Another part of me says to wait until everyone in WR finishes their introductions first :/

One part of me wants to post again for interactions. Another part of me says to wait until everyone in WR finishes their introductions first :/
I am hoping Celtic and I can introduce Scarlet and Ed early this week. And I am working on a Bella Mae post with Dago as well. Not sure if that helps in your decision making or not.

Just throwing this out there: if anyone has any ideas for plots, NPCs or anything of the sort, you are more than welcome to share your ideas with the GM(s) either via PM or on discord. We like variety.

Just throwing this out there: if anyone has any ideas for plots, NPCs or anything of the sort, you are more than welcome to share your ideas with the GM(s) either via PM or on discord. We like variety.

I doubt my plots would be very viable since I generally only plot around my characters (unless im a gm).

But if we're sharing npcs, Nerissa, Arlen, and Draven are npcs this time around. I'll also probably be writing Geraldo's former crew members as npcs that he may or may not meet along the way. Depends on the situation and what I feel like. I mean, Warrant Officer Homura was a former Gentleman Pirate. If I don't make them all dead, they would probably be settled into "normal" non-pirate lives.

piracy as a profession.

Is it? Is it really?

fac.gif

A question, posted here as I can't access Discord at the moment, but for later on in the roleplay, does One Piece have legitimate magic? My answers one self studying have been wishy washy, with 'yes' coming from Mummy, but only in the show, while 'no's come from the manga, and 'sort ofs' come from the fact that some abilities, like Haki and Devil Fruit, are occasionally referred to as magic.

A question, posted here as I can't access Discord at the moment, but for later on in the roleplay, does One Piece have legitimate magic? My answers one self studying have been wishy washy, with 'yes' coming from Mummy, but only in the show, while 'no's come from the manga, and 'sort ofs' come from the fact that some abilities, like Haki and Devil Fruit, are occasionally referred to as magic.

Given the diversity of the islands, I want to say yes, 'magic' is possible...but thus far, not really. Everything is explained away as Haki or Devil Fruit powers. It's about as magical as chakra is magic.

Given the diversity of the islands, I want to say yes, 'magic' is possible...but thus far, not really. Everything is explained away as Haki or Devil Fruit powers. It's about as magical as chakra is magic.
Yeah, I know at least one of my characters will not be present as a PC for the full rp, and I've potentially come up with a finalised story arc that means another wouldn't reach the end with their crew either, so I've been theorising potential ideas for a character that could be just as engaging and intriguing to introduce once one of my current hand folds.

Thought that a character similar to Monty's Dead Fantasy Kairi/Namine could be interesting, complete with the 'blades' that float being various keys, for reasons as of yet to be shared but fairly fleshed out. Only issue is the only way I could see it working is with either magic or devil fruit.
search

Yeah, I know at least one of my characters will not be present as a PC for the full rp, and I've potentially come up with a finalised story arc that means another wouldn't reach the end with their crew either, so I've been theorising potential ideas for a character that could be just as engaging and intriguing to introduce once one of my current hand folds.

Thought that a character similar to Monty's Dead Fantasy Kairi/Namine could be interesting, complete with the 'blades' that float being various keys, for reasons as of yet to be shared but fairly fleshed out. Only issue is the only way I could see it working is with either magic or devil fruit.
search

I'd advise talking the the gm about your ideas then.

Chak Chak I have a WR post ready that involves the ship leaving port. I am hoping Namine can get there before I post it, but the longer I wait, the more I am having to edit the post to accomodate the new ones that are being posted. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am waiting on Namine.

Chak Chak I have a WR post ready that involves the ship leaving port. I am hoping Namine can get there before I post it, but the longer I wait, the more I am having to edit the post to accomodate the new ones that are being posted. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am waiting on Namine.
Feel free to have the ship leave port. I can have Namine 'yeet' herself on board art the last second. To be fair to myself and her, we both had late starts, so hey.

But yeah, it should be fine to just have Namine's next posting being her catching the ass end of the ship as it leaves port.

Still accepting characters or too many in the rp?
You are welcome to submit a character. I don't know that we will allow any new characters into the current story arc, but we will for sure work to integrate new characters into arc 2 when it comes around.

You are welcome to submit a character. I don't know that we will allow any new characters into the current story arc, but we will for sure work to integrate new characters into arc 2 when it comes around.

When would that be? 6 months from now? If so I wouldn't be around more than likely. If it's just like a month or two away then sure.

When would that be? 6 months from now? If so I wouldn't be around more than likely. If it's just like a month or two away then sure.
I really cannot make a guarantee as to when it will be. However, since this is a long-term to, if you wont be around in 6 months, then I wouldn't recommend it.

Hey guys!

Things have slowed down a little bit and I apologize for that. I am planning on trying to get some posts up in the next few days and poking my fellow GMs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back