• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirate Chat

Just an update for anyone who's not in the discord... or who is, actually... I'm hoping to start working on the first post sometime this week with my co-GMs.

The posts are up and the rp is starting! I'm getting ready to go to sleep, but in the morning I will try to provide some summaries because I realize there is a lot going on in our first posts. We tried to get things moving and get everyone into the fun right off the bat.

So... Lets get some chatter going here!

What do people like about the start of the rp? Any confusions? Favorite things? Things you are looking forward to?

Talk! Tell me EVERYTHING!!!!

*goes crazy*

I like the part were you tagged people nad named characters, then slowly tappered off where you stopped naming the characters and gave up and just tagged people without naming their characters. You can tell the part where you started to get sleepy :P

I'm looking forward to developing Lynn into a less paranoid person (at least around the crew) and making her a big sister figure for Lexi. I'm also looking forward to the point where someone finds out that Lynn's a mermaid, though I don't want Lexi to be the first one to know. I don't have anyone specifically in mind to discover her secret first, although I do think it would be cute if Airy found out first.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Last edited:
I'm also curious if Geraldo would put the name Aquari together with Aquarius, if he knows the goddess's name. Not that they're actually connected. Lynn Aquari is the name of my water Mermaid Heel mage that always has a swimsuit under her clothes.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Still looking forward to the moment Airy becomes 1st mate

I'm also curious if Geraldo would put the name Aquari together with Aquarius, if he knows the goddess's name. Not that they're actually connected. Lynn Aquari is the name of my water Mermaid Heel mage that always has a swimsuit under her clothes.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Doubt it. He doesn't know too much about the religion on mirage island (beyond mild exposure)...and the name is far too weak of a tie-in. Though, he'd definitely comment if her name was Aquarius. He'd wonder if she came from Mirage Island since she shares a name with a their god.

lol. Brought your water mage to One Piece, did you? =P

Still looking forward to the moment Airy becomes 1st mate

Doubt it. He doesn't know too much about the religion on mirage island (beyond mild exposure)...and the name is far too weak of a tie-in. Though, he'd definitely comment if her name was Aquarius. He'd wonder if she came from Mirage Island since she shares a name with a their god.

lol. Brought your water mage to One Piece, did you? =P
Kinda. I originally created the 30+ mermaid idea for a Cletus love interest, but at that point I already had the max 3 characters in the last One Piece RP.

Kinda. I originally created the 30+ mermaid idea for a Cletus love interest, but at that point I already had the max 3 characters in the last One Piece RP.

So she's Cletus's love interest.

c07c28b2f57bc12ec07d947c8877bfe7.gif

Stacy and Syrin are kind of normal... A little bit.

The funny thing about normal is that it's not really a trait, but more a state of being. Geraldo, for example, would like to think he's a normal pirate. However, by being a "normal" in the world of abnormals already makes him abnormal.

That and I'm sure traveling with the White Rose pirates will turn him into an abnormal at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back