• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirate Chat

I'm thinking one of the two girls would fit well as Geraldo's captain, but I dunno. Depends on how interactions go.

Some people have been accepted officially! If you havent heard anything yet and have submitted a completed character, expect to hear from someone before the end of tomorrow.

If you have posted a WIP CS, then it is YOUR responsibility to let the GMs know when it is finished.

Took me a while to sober up but finally finished a tentative sheet. Should be enough for the application, though I'll probably still edit the bio 2131231298371283712 times to add details since I didn't quite like how generalized I made it.

Edit: Also, Happy new year, everyone.

A note for all characters: First mate is not a position you can put as potential position. We will most likely not be needing any. And if we do, it will be a title that has to be earned through positive interactions with other crew mates, make them trust you.

If you don't know what position to go for, it is also fine to say something like adventurer or fighter.

A note for all characters: First mate is not a position you can put as potential position. We will most likely not be needing any. And if we do, it will be a title that has to be earned through positive interactions with other crew mates, make them trust you.

If you don't know what position to go for, it is also fine to say something like adventurer or fighter.
Exactly, everyone knows the true first mate is the cook. You make delicious food, you pretty much command everyone to do what you want for that tasty meal! *Shades*

And that's why I listed multiple positions :closedeyessmile:

I mean, Geraldo knows how to navigate and cook too, like any other self-sufficient pirate, but I just listed the ones he's most suitable for. He knows his way around a ship and is good at telling people what to do. Hence first mate.

Not that I find unsuitable positions unappealing or anything.

Phantomhive-Servants-meyrin-25699667-440-246.png

Having him learn his way through a role sounds fun as well~

Exactly, everyone knows the true first mate is the cook. You make delicious food, you pretty much command everyone to do what you want for that tasty meal! *Shades*

Sounds like my mother.

And that's why I listed multiple positions :closedeyessmile:

I mean, Geraldo knows how to navigate and cook too, like any other self-sufficient pirate, but I just listed the ones he's most suitable for. He knows his way around a ship and is good at telling people what to do. Hence first mate.

Not that I find unsuitable positions unappealing or anything.

That's what I thought too, tbh. Like, knows a bit about everything but doesn't really have the expertise to occupy a focused role.

That reminds me, is there a discord for this? I absolutely can't handle being sociable in forum ooc.

Happy New Years! Safe sailing, everybody.

Also, if it wasn't obvious enough from my character, I think Sturge would fit nicely with the Steam Powered Pirates, though it would be interesting to see him trying to work with a human crew...

That reminds me, is there a discord for this? I absolutely can't handle being sociable in forum ooc.
There is: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock simj26 simj26 Felix Felix DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo AllHailDago AllHailDago

I have a question about the character limit per player. Is it still 2-3 characters like the previous One Piece RP? I've looking through the pirate code and couldn't find anything that spelled that out. I have a gunner/shipwright duo sitting in my private workshop, but wanted to make sure if it was OK to post multiple sheets in the character thread first.
Multiple characters is OK, but don't make more than you can handle. 3 is a hard max, but we will probably be stricter with the acceptance of a third CS

Howdy peeps! How is everyone today? Who's looking forward to getting the rp moving? Anyone have any thoughts on how their character might get along with any of the other characters posted?

I think Lynn would get along with most of the characters decently. If she ends up on the same crew as Geraldo, I'm curious if he'd bring up the topic of Nerissa once he found out she's a mermaid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back