• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirate Chat

O
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

One Piece: A Race to the End is a fandom alternate universe roleplay that follows three unique pirate crews on their journey across the Grand Line. Their adventures will cross, they will intertwine, but only one captain can be named King of the Pirates at the end of it all. Does that make it a competition? Well, that depends on whether or not they all want the title.
Does this occur in the same universe as the canon storyline? Will our character's backgrounds be affected by the actions of canon characters?

This looks great! Will we be able to choose which pirate crew to join? Hopefully there'll be one that would accept my type of character, haha

Does this occur in the same universe as the canon storyline? Will our character's backgrounds be affected by the actions of canon characters?
Nope. Its all noncanon as far as I know... unless Athena changed something for this iteration. :P

Nope. Its all noncanon as far as I know... unless Athena changed something for this iteration. :P
Hana is right, our story is completely non-canon. We only keep story elements like pirates, various species and Devil Fruits. All islands and characters will be new and made up.

Also, note that we will not use mysteries from the original series, like the will of D, because we simply don't know what Oda is planning with them.

I'm slowly working on adding in more content. HYPE!

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of characters people are going to bring to the table!

MORE HYPE!

Just a heads up to all: I am seeing a lot of really strong characters right now. And it's not ok. Think Tashigi the first time we meet her. That's about where the average player *should* be power level wise at the start.

I am spending my evening reading characters. Whats everyone else up to? Anyone know which captain they are gonna follow yet?

I had Bella in mind as Lynn's captain, but with Adelheid's self-improvement mindset I could also see her becoming-less-paranoid (at least around her crew) arc working there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back