• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pinkie’s Angst Search (updated!)

Hi, I’m Pinkie and I’m addicted to angst. Let’s write characters that we emotionally destroy. I love writing evil sad bois and I need some partners to help me out!

About me:
My only big thing is no minors and no smut please. It just makes me a lil uncomfortable. Other than that I’m pretty easy going. Advanced lit writing (DMs only) and LGBT+ friendly.

What I’d like from you:
I’m active on here. If you’re not all the time that’s okay, just a little heads up would be cool. I also prefer my partners write at least 3 paragraphs. I have a lot to say and I don’t want to feel like I’m word vomiting at you.

Other than that I’m chill and we can set expectations as we go. Let’s just communicate! :)

Pairings or ideas I’m interested in:
- paranormal fantasy (spooky stuffs)
- angel x demon
- VIKINGS (please please please)
- cop x criminal
- city x country
- elementals

Truly I’m open to anything though, as long as I can watch my characters burn. Hmu!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back