• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe roleplay

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
A roleplay about the steven and the crystal gems! You can be an OC or an existing character if you like.

This is an all out mission to stop the cluster from happening! And the crystal gems need all the help that they can get. Join the Rose Quartz army and see if you have what it takes to be a crystal gem.

sgtmickey said:
A roleplay about the steven and the crystal gems! You can be an OC or an existing character if you like.
This is an all out mission to stop the cluster from happening! And the crystal gems need all the help that they can get. Join the Rose Quartz army and see if you have what it takes to be a crystal gem.
I'm interested :}

In if i can be a fusion

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
I must be in this! is steven available?

@ferociousfeind @the lick @MayaPapaya @xkeyxx @Aqua7KH @StevenQUniverse @Davin washington @CelestialBunny @purplepanda288 @Darkmaster006  @MuffinRPs @Mee @AlekaXKaden @Noivian @Scarlette Brynn

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!! >:D  We're reviving this idea!!!  Here's the link to the new roleplay!!!  You can be a fusion if you'd like as well, if you'd like to be an existing character already in the show you can be the same gem, even Steven can have a double!  So if we're all ready here's the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back