Looking for Pictures of hot girls and guys

It's a very, very common project as society has a specific standard in respect to what is deemed beautiful or attractive. It's considered a social problem as what is deemed as beautiful, perfect, etc. by society can be, at times, acidic and blinding. In addition, this is a rather intellectual project. It's clear that everyone has differing tastes, but somewhere along the line there is a similarity/correlation. The question is, do we find what is attractive or beautiful because society says it is? Even if we say no, we do do (heh, dodo) things subconsciously to go along with society.

I find personalities, determination, and honesty attractive. Yes, physical attraction is nice and preferred, but I don't want to fall head over heels for a dumb ass.

chinese-weibo-popular-korean-celebrity-ranking-kim-jaejoong.jpg

a5bac0cb853fa219993b8df5578466aa.jpg
Agreed I don't value looks at all I value intelligence that's why the people I like are typically smarter Andrew Scott, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Hiddleston. Also you are correct the teacher did do this project for that reason. I found out that guys typically like very feminine females you know pretty hair, boobs, and a butt and girls like men that are handsome with abs and some sort of blonde in their hair. 75% of the men/boys I asked fell into the femine females and 87% of girl fell into the handsom buff men category.

Agreed I don't value looks at all I value intelligence that's why the people I like are typically smarter Andrew Scott, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Hiddleston. Also you are correct the teacher did do this project for that reason. I found out that guys typically like very feminine females you know pretty hair, boobs, and a butt and girls like men that are handsome with abs and some sort of blonde in their hair. 75% of the men/boys I asked fell into the femine females and 87% of girl fell into the handsom buff men category.

You should look at videos where people are shown images of celebrities and random selfies of plebians (us) from other countries. What they expect is mostly unrealistic or predicted (as it correlates with their stereotype of that country). It's interesting!

Can we say Benedict Cumberbatch is the most attractive because intellect AND his name is fun to say? Makes me feel fancy.

You should look at videos where people are shown images of celebrities and random selfies of plebians (us) from other countries. What they expect is mostly unrealistic or predicted (as it correlates with their stereotype of that country). It's interesting!

Can we say Benedict Cumberbatch is the most attractive because intellect AND his name is fun to say? Makes me feel fancy.
Yeah I'll look at it also yes, Benedict Cumberbatch is the most attractive it's official get out of the way other male celebrities Benedict Cumberbatch has entered the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back