Looking for Pictures of hot girls and guys

Captain_Sheriarty

Consulting Criminal
I'm doing a project on why where attracted to hot girls and guys (real life) and I need pictures for it. Also I want your opinion on hot people of every gender. Also isn't Andrew Scott beautiful!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 16
Society's standards deems someone as attractive, that's the short-answer. Although appearances are saught as subjective, matter of personal opinion really. That's why some individuals find particular girls/guys more 'alluring' in comparison to others. I could put up a photograph of someone i'd find personally good-looking but some may disagree because of differentiating opinions.

But then again. It depends as what you perceive as "attractive". Musicians, Actors, and other celebrities are seen as fetching because of them being in mainstream media, they're discussed so much that they become relevant and people look up to them as role-model figures. Occupations, traits, and other things can define someone as beautiful.

But that's just my opinion.
But here i'll put up two pictures as to not be someone who makes a comment without being 'helpful.'
Naomi_scott.png
Zac_efron.jpg

Not gonna lie, when I was looking through some pictures. To be honest I thought most of the people that were thought as attractive weren't exactly "Good-looking". But As I said before everyone's opinion to things is entirely based around that person. ^_^

Society's standards deems someone as attractive, that's the short-answer. Although appearances are saught as subjective, matter of personal opinion really. That's why some individuals find particular girls/guys more 'alluring' in comparison to others. I could put up a photograph of someone i'd find personally good-looking but some may disagree because of differentiating opinions.

But then again. It depends as what you perceive as "attractive". Musicians, Actors, and other celebrities are seen as fetching because of them being in mainstream media, they're discussed so much that they become relevant and people look up to them as role-model figures. Occupations, traits, and other things can define someone as beautiful.

But that's just my opinion.
But here i'll put up two pictures as to not be someone who makes a comment without being 'helpful.'
Naomi_scott.png
Zac_efron.jpg

Not gonna lie, when I was looking through some pictures. To be honest I thought most of the people that were thought as attractive weren't exactly "Good-looking". But As I said before everyone's opinion to things is entirely based around that person. ^_^
I agree in the way society sees people as attractive is when they are actors and have muscles and such. In my class we were told to find attractive men and women from the world and needed help. Since I only watch youtube I only know like two people who are attractive. Also thanks from the pictures they are both attractive and go well with my argument.

Ladies, if you're wearing your favorite panties, you might wanna change, because you're about to see the sexiest man alive.
steve-buscemi-3.jpg

STEEEEEEVE BUSCEMIIIIIIIII

From what I've learned, objective beauty comes from bone structure and facial symmetry. After all that you can talk about subjective beauty, which takes into account things like social status, money, personality, etc.

Your project is retarded, no offense. You can't just ask for hot pictures because not everyone is attracted to the same things. My version of hot is very different from my friend's version or my mom's version of hot. There are some qualities that can sometimes be the same but for the most part it's different

Your project is retarded, no offense. You can't just ask for hot pictures because not everyone is attracted to the same things. My version of hot is very different from my friend's version or my mom's version of hot. There are some qualities that can sometimes be the same but for the most part it's different
Did you not read the beginning I wanted opinions on who people think are beautiful. It's for a project on who do people think are beautiful some people like tall people, short people, black, blonde, brown hair. I wanted to know what the most liked types are. Also I didn't pick it my teachers did it's for a psychology class.

It's a very, very common project as society has a specific standard in respect to what is deemed beautiful or attractive. It's considered a social problem as what is deemed as beautiful, perfect, etc. by society can be, at times, acidic and blinding. In addition, this is a rather intellectual project. It's clear that everyone has differing tastes, but somewhere along the line there is a similarity/correlation. The question is, do we find what is attractive or beautiful because society says it is? Even if we say no, we do do (heh, dodo) things subconsciously to go along with society.

I had to do this project in my sociology class :p it was slightly frustrating to bullshit it up to the required page count because the whole thing is short, sweet, and opinionated. Like, yeah I like this because this but not because of this like society thinks of when it's this and that, the end. Yeah, that wouldn't have flown with my professor...

I find personalities, determination, and honesty attractive. Yes, physical attraction is nice and preferred, but I don't want to fall head over heels for a dumb ass.

chinese-weibo-popular-korean-celebrity-ranking-kim-jaejoong.jpg

a5bac0cb853fa219993b8df5578466aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back