• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pick your Poison! (MxF & FxF)

noire

ღ romantic
♡About Me
I've been roleplaying for a long time now, and am pretty flexible when it comes to creating and tweaking. I adapt pretty well, but I should let you know that I may become bored easily if we don't communicate outside of the RP to plan ahead. I'm also not an every-day reply kind of person, but I will try to reply at least two out of the seven days of the week. If I reply more than those two, well, by all means to not get used to it. *grins*
I try to make every reply of quality and genuine effort, so that is partially why replies are not back-to-back. As you can probably guess, and more than likely relate to, sometimes life just gets in the way as well. I treat roleplay as my fantasy world, my get-away. This also means that for the RP to be fun for the both of us, it also means I must take my time. I want us both to be just as excited as we were beginning the story.
As for doubling goes, I don't mind it. I definitely prefer to play female parts, but if it can fit into the story-line, and the excitement is there, by all means we can go for it. Literally, if you have no interest in these plots and just need a friend or someone to chat to if you're bored or can't sleep, i'm practically nocturnal. Nice to meet you. If that's enough about me, let's get started, shall we?

The plot's you'll be reading next are just ideas, and more than likely incomplete. If you'd like to create an entirely new RP together, by all means just let me know. I bite, but not that hard.

P.S. These will all be romantic. I hope I didn't burst your stone-cold bubble.

• Caught Up:
    A smooth talking, well dressed man/woman (Muse A) sets themself up for a date with a woman who has no idea that he/she's a wanted criminal. Muse A creates a story just good enough for the woman to let him/her stay the night after their date, and another... and another. When she realizes she's being taken advantage of, she asks Muse A why he/she has yet to go home. Instead of giving her the truth, Muse A tries to smooth talk her into forgetting it, if only for one more night until he/she figure's out their next move. This angers her, and she decides to do some research for herself and finds out that Muse A is a criminal.

(To be continued.../Added to)

Heavy Metal Heart:
    Muse A is a rock star, lead singer of the band ____ (you decide the name), known for their rowdy personality, raunchy music videos and drinking habits. There is absolutely no living soul they'd change their rebellious and care-free attitude for, not even the charming and bubbly young naive fan(Muse B) they woke up next to one morning. In poor efforts to get her to leave his/her trashed, partied-out apartment, he/she finds himself eating the breakfast she cooked with groceries from who-knows-where on the floor of his/her expensive sky-view condo.

(To be continued.../Added to)

Last edited:
I'd be interesting in roleplaying either idea, whichever one you'd prefer.

I prefer to write in Sci-fi and Fantasy setting, you seem like you have a great style- moving forward I'd like to pitch some settings and characters for some romance fun if you're so inclined. Message me! Hopefully I can prove my mettle as well. ;p

I'm conflicted between quite a few plots. Could you help me out? Between "Once A Thief", "Self Inflicted", and "Special Affair"?

Hm, I was really interested in "Never Landing", but I liked the concept for "Special Affair" too. :)

Why don't we give "Never Landing" a shot? I'd had that plot around for a while and never got to see it play out.

Sure, I'll PM you to discuss details, if that's alright?

I like Caught Up and Heavy Metal Heart if you want to talk about these
I have quite a few "Caught Up" and "Heavy Metal" RP's set to take off already, if you'd like to pick something else or wait til I post more plots? I'm sorry about that.

I have quite a few "Caught Up" and "Heavy Metal" RP's set to take off already, if you'd like to pick something else or wait til I post more plots? I'm sorry about that.

I am okay with waiting. Maybe we can look into doing a Fantasy RP if you wanted to talk it out

I’m just saying that you are good in your choice of plots and the description but the activity in texting you put In is insignificant. I know people have lives and all but that is honestly a tough titty but it is life. I am active almost hourly so you can understand how big of a difference the activity can be .

I'm pretty sure you find your way to every interest check I make, or you try to, just to give your unsolicited opinion. At first I was going to ignore you, but I figured I'd give you a chance to speak more. You see, when you mind your business... the world is a much lighter place. Every person who replied to this interest check fully read and understood where I was in terms of making replies. Which means, the only person with a problem here is you, and you're not even one of my role-playing partners. With that being said, go be hourly active elsewhere and stop minding my damn business before you truly find the problem you were looking for.

Merci Beaucoup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back