• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pick a flower? 💐 -- Fandom & Originals check!!

FlowersInWounds

Comfort in the Pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Aren't they just precious in their fleeting moment?

Hello everyone, I'm FlowersInWounds (She/Her). You may call me Flowers if you wish to shorten it! 🌸
I'm a 25+ roleplayer in the PST timezone with a love for developing stories and interactions between characters. I love romance the most with Hurt/Comfort shadowing it so be prepared <3!
My timeframe as a roleplayer started when I was about my teen years and has just kept up as a small hobby to get my creativity going. A lot of my work is on the fairly casual side with inspiration occasionally hitting me. That being said, you won't receive asterik responses or one-two liners. I make a mistakes, and you definitely should be allowed to too-- so you won't find me correcting you harshly (we've all had an unfocused day or two). My post length varies but ultimately, I tend to match my partner's post length often stemming a few paragraphs up to pages if it means we're that inspired. Depending on post length, it may affect my post count, but chances are you'll find me replying decently 2-3 times a day, or up to 10+ responses within a week at least.
So if you're finding yourself in that same boat, then hey, let's coast on.

As far as things I'm looking for, I would love to find an 18+ roleplay partner I can talk ooc about and headcanon for our characters (i'll send memes and things that remind us of them!!). Someone who enjoys crafting plot points and scenes. It's much more fun to have someone who gives the same effort, no one wants to be solely responsible for the plot. I'm an artist and hope to be a story teller one day with my art, so chances are if I'm inspired-- you'll find a few pieces from me in my spare time. If I find we vibe pretty well, I wouldn't mind carrying ooc And/or rp over to Discord. Otherwise, I will normally keep things to PM on RPNation!
I enjoy all pairings, though I am most comfortable with F x M, F & F, and non-binary pairings as I'm more used to those most. I am double friendly so long as it means we can add some interesting spice regarding our character interwined backstories and create a fun plot with all the characters.
I'm not too well comfortable roleplaying heavy, heavy topics such as drug-use, gore, or abuse, but I don't have too many triggers unless it's down to the nitty gritty. This can be negotiatied depending on the roleplay and of course comfortablity on our parts-- so don't take it as a huge strike through.
I don't do Canon x Canon mostly for the fact of enjoying OCs so much, but I will offer doing OC x Canon for a lot of my interests if it comes to it. As far as playing Canon characters, I truly will do my best and will ask if there's any headcanons you'd like me to implement. Just please have communication with me on how you want them played, I want you to have as much as I will if we're both having to write a canon character for each other!
A big dealbreaker = I really just want to have someone consistent. So a non-negotiable fact is that I am not ghost friendly.
It makes me anxious as I wonder if I've done something to offend or continuously wonder if you'll be back. I do my best to communicate and remind when possible, but after a certain number of times-- I begin to feel like a bother. So if you're spotty on contact, please do not contact me. I just would not like to create bad blood between anyone for my own misdirections or worry. That being said, I completely understand if things happen in life. The last year has been pretty random in it's happenings, but at the end of the day, communication is important. So if something happens with me, 100% I will contact you about it or give you a timeframe of when I will get back to you. So please, do treat me with the same regard.
If you're falling out of interest, just let me know. Chances are I will ask if if we can write something else, but if you need to go deeper than that-- I will not fault you.

If you've gotten through that whole blob, then proceed on with my interest checks and fandom checks!

🌻Fandoms I'm willing to do🌻
- Genshin Impact (If you're willing to play Childe/Tartaglia for an OC x Canon, I'll love you to death. Otherwise, OC x Canon hugely, but I'll definitely take OC x OCs for this. Have a pyro girl and hydro girl who need more love <3 )
- Honkai Star Rail (Still pretty weak on how to RP this, but play Gepard or Luka for me and the same as above <3 )
- Pokemon (OCs only, gimme shadow pokemon or legendary guardians vs legendary hunters-- otherwise rivals/traveling is always fine with me! Gijinkas are a rarity, but I have a few ideas)
- Persona Series (Not too many ideas on it, but feel free to bring it up to me!)
- Harvest Moon Series (A lil slice of life simulator is always fun man, a guilty pleasure at its finest; def a broad one, propose any ideas to me!)
AUs always welcome! Please if you're worried about canon world, timelines and what not-- we can definitely try out different scenarios, I'm always happy to find something that will scratch the itch!

🌷Interest Checks/Plots🌷
- Witch x Knight ("why do you want a love potion?")
- Royalty x Knight (guiltyyy pleaaasuree)
- Royalty x Commonly (same as above truly)
- Gods x Modern Human (many iterations)
- Detectives/Investigators (whether criminal or paranormal types)
- Flower/ Tattoo/ Baker/ Bookshop (Any iteration of this-- gimme-- I'd be happy to combine this with fandoms especially!)
- Vampires? (This is a guilty pleasure, but if you got an idea for it, I'm so down)
- "We met on an MMO? And now we're learning socialization together?? (maybe more between us too? gasp)" trope
- Isekai Dating Sim (fun idea where someone plays a character who got isekai'ed into their favorite dating sim and the other partner (usually myself) will play the main love interest character with added lil choices you can choose to hopefully improve the relationship or accidentally stir the pot.)

Everything is open! I'll be on college schedule and moving from one job to another, but I'll be pretty avid on evenings and the weekends. Please feel free to DM me or comment here an interest and I'll make a PM out to you. And if you're taking that initiative-- tell me what your favorite flowers are!
Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day! 🌹😁

Good day, I'm craving a f x f and/or nb x f Flower/tattoo shop maybe mixed in with a god x modern human to add some extra pizzaz to the rp! :3

Also, my favorite flower is a tie between black eyed susans and daylilies.

Closed off for now due to the amount of responses-- def trying to get to everyone right now!! <3
Thank you to everyone that sent me messages so far.
I may reopen in the future, but if you really want to send a message over, feel free to do so and I'll do my best to get to you. :3c

Last edited:
Opening this back up as I anticipate my time to open up in December!!
I’ll take a few partners if they seek my interest :🤩
And for current rp partners: I’ll be looking at y’all 😎❤️
Thanks for everyones patience!

Update (11/24; 11:40PM):
Closing off while I get through everyone! Thank you again for the interest! 🤩

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back