• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pick A Character!!

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
06985F19-6475-4B19-941B-7C8CCD4BA05C.gif

“What does that mean?”
Hold on now-

Okay so I have characters I want to expand on for their actual comics/arcs but I have no idea how to test them out. That being said!!! I decided to put the few that need work down here, pick any you’d like but please make sure you read their little bios and such also read my dammed rule.

I’ll add more characters sooner or later since I design shit all the time.

||INTRO||
|||RULES|||

Hiiii, I’m Fritz or Ritz and I’m a 17 year old female. Online high school is starting for me and I’m also doing college courses. I do work on weekends too so I’m busy I guess. Please keep that in mind ;; I adore drawing (even if it’s time consuming) but I’m new to it. I like making headcanons for our characters along with fangirling abt dumb shit lol. I reply 1-5 times a week and I write 1-6ish paragraphs usuall. Fair warning, I am very forgetful and I do ghost. So sorry ;;

Here are my lovely terms and conditions~
>I solely rp in pms, can be convinced for threads doe
>I write f//, m// and m/f (in no particular order)
>No one liners please they hurt me
>Also only third person,,,anything else hurts me
>Do not bump our pm every hour mf I will leave
>On the other note if I’m gone for a week just shoot me a message!
>When plotting please contribute to the conversation, don’t be dry that’s lame asf
>ooc chat sexy as hell man, lemme talk to you,,,mwah mwah
>Nice grammar in the actual rp but slang and smooth brain talk is okay in ooc

Okay now pwease pm me and please tell me which character of mines you like ;;

Okay that’s it cause I’m brain dead hahaha

Yes he can open his eyes, he simply chooses not to.

Fox spirit that doesn’t know he’s a fox spirit because he’s been trapped under a seal with his memories wiped.

He thinks he’s a cat. His name isn’t even Choco but he doesn’t know better.

Currently being held hostage working in a restaurant because he seems to bring in customers (cute cat gimmick). The more money you’re willing to throw at the restaurant, the more likely they’ll send out Choco to entertain you.

Despite not being treated well Choco seems to be okay with his situation. He’s still all smiley and mischievous.

701F3835-9AA6-445E-B10E-99C464F431A5.png

These two are supporting characters to a story I have. I love them dearly but the focus isn’t on them.

To put it short Ivan is a war criminal from the moon and probably has a couple of bounties over his head.

Annalou is a reanimated corpse who ended up fighting in the ‘Violet War’ as a necromancer pseudo-witch. She was not on the good guys side. Ever since the war ended she’s went into hiding, preferring a quiet life.

She’s still fucking creepy.

Both of them know each other as they’ve fought in the same war (against each other), now they’re pals.

Might need to explain their lore lmao-
1B98E899-4055-4FE9-BEFC-75CE8F79E66E.png

I got lazy on his drawing shhhhhhhh

Some rich asshole from the 1800s

Alistair always wanted to use a camera but his father always denied his requests to get one. He should be more focused on more ‘manly’ things rather than playing with photos.

Alistair is a brat however and he won’t take no for an answer.

I thought a neat plot where for some reason Alistair gets sent to modern times? That would be funny cause he’s a little shit.
48BB921E-5A8C-484C-B569-E42BFDB79E24.png
If you’re not interested in original then click below for my fandom stuff
Bloop

Keep in mind I’m more interested in original stuff rn :‘ )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back