• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TheAmbiguousStoryteller is it okay with you if my character will try to move your character to class while she is sleeping.​

How I envision it is he will just move a bit so Umiko will be in such a position that would allow Liam to carry her to class.​

And it might or might not be a princess carry, but you decide that.​

That sounds adorable ^_^

well She did fall asleep leaning on his shoulder, and having been raised with 14 "sisters" in the orphanage and him being the second youngest at the time (with only having 1 younger "sister"), he knows how girls can be grumpy if they are suddenly woken up, and he had to practice princess carry because of his younger sister for she was to lazy so he had to carry her everywhere.

one thing that came to my mind just now.
How would quirk mutations be handled here if at all?

Yes I mean exactly that, plus circumstantial things like how it happened to Stain.

Yes I mean exactly that, plus circumstantial things like how it happened to Stain.

I don't know what you mean by that, but won't ask for clarity in case it happens in season 4

As for your question;
The school won't be focussing too much on quirk training. Rather, it focuses on training students to fight against quirks.

don't worry it happens in season 2 episode 11 , or at least the first time it is shown in anime.

I look forward to it. Enjoy dinner though ^_^
Hello! Enjoy food xP
Awe thank you guys! It was delicious. Also, I'm not capping but I thought this was a little funny. For the past few hours I have been confused about posting and as to who Chisuke is because I was searching for the character on the application. Then I realized Chisuke was auto corrected for Chicken Takoyami. My first thought was Tokoyami because he's a bird/chicken xD

Awe thank you guys! It was delicious. Also, I'm not capping but I thought this was a little funny. For the past few hours I have been confused about posting and as to who Chisuke is because I was searching for the character on the application. Then I realized Chisuke was auto corrected for Chicken Takoyami. My first thought was Tokoyami because he's a bird/chicken xD

Lmao XD

Just for clarification though, Chisuke is the principal. He doesn't have a sheet, cause I'm saving part of it for a reveal

Oh, that part I can show XD

Chisuke:
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back