• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Phantom Realms - Ghost RP

PhantomWriter

The Whimsical Phantom

People panicked, screaming in the streets of the neighborhood. Sirens blaring following shortly thereafter. "What... what happened? Guys, guys! Someone help me!" You yell, but no one seems to hear you. You try and grab someone, only to completely pass through them instead. "No, NO. Get me out of this nightmare. Wake up, WAKE UP!" It wasn't until you see your own body on a stretcher when you realize, this isn't a nightmare you will wake up from.

No, this is your new reality.

You're dead.

So where are you? Why aren't you in your glorified heaven you yearned for your whole life? Why are you dead, but still, not? Why are you living among your loved ones, who think you don't exist? Why can't you sleep or eat even though you are tired and starving?

Welcome to the Phantom Realm, where the dead never die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick simple idea for my first RP. If people do develop an interest for my idea, I will make it more in depth and detailed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back