• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona!

Well, I haven't cemented the whole idea yet, and stuff has been pretty hectic, but yeah, everyone's welcome.

Also, it seems like my ideas were actually thought by the devs for p5 as well. Notice that the Social Link tab is missing from the Menu. Kudos for Father Gigantor for pointing this out. Also, no 'Fool' in that the group may have known each other from the start.

It looks like the Protag's arcana is still The Fool though, if you look carefully in the trailer, it appears on one of the menus, though I don't remember if it was in Japanese or not.

Is this still open?

Is it just me or Persona 5 users use mask to summon their Persona?

I've been thinking about a Persona RP where the the location is located inside a Mirror World ((More similar like House of Mirror that you can usually found in funfairs))

Persona 3's theme is about spending your life and accepting your death(?), Persona 4's is accepting your true self/accepting the truth, Persona 5's is about not becoming a slave of the society/system(?)

The idea that i'm going to propose is 'Accepting your self as a whole'

People who are trapped inside this Mirror World will be trapped in an area full of mirrors. Their shadows are their reflections, telling things that people are telling them ('You know you're fat, right? That's why you secretly is working on a diet!'), remembering them of their mistakes ('Remember when you accidentally hit your friend A? You wished you apologized to him that time, right?), whispering them their own lies ('Remember when you tell your mother that you got an A in an exam? Lies, lies! You got an F!')

The shadows come out the moment someone shattered the mirrors, as that means that you didn't accept your self (Who's currently reflected in the mirror? You. Those are all your mistakes and your wrong doings, you have to admit it)

The only way out is finding the Exit, that will only appear the moment you admitted to everything and accept your self as a whole ('Well, i'm indeed, fat. I'm embarrassed of it, that's why i'm on diet!')

The bosses and the settings will be based in other fun fairs attractions, maybe we can even get the Joker as a one of the bosses... Aka Carnaval themed. The Velvet Room is located in a never ending Merry Go Round, perhaps? xD

Now as for the method to summon the Personas... Tbh i'm a still not sure. Tickets, coins, stamps?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Is it just me or Persona 5 users use mask to summon their Persona?

[/QUOTE]
There's that, but the way the flames engulfed Potter-kun at the end seems to imply that they actually physically transform into their personas DDS style, which is fucking awesome.

Either that, or they summon their personas by setting themselves on fire, which is on hindsight, also fucking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back