• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Shadows Unleashed

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
A mysterious ailment is haunting Tokyo, and the only ones able to stop it are a handful of particularly "gifted" high schoolers.

- April 10th - Morning -

- Kusari -

A young woman was sitting in her bed. She was writing in her small pink journal, it had a small lock on the middle of the binding. What she was writing was a log of her daily routine as she got engrossed into it a alarm rang out, the alarm startled her as she jumped a bit as she moved her hand to turn it off. As she yawned a bit she stood up as she strecthed out her arms as she moved to the closet she looked around inside. " Hmm, Where I put that..." she mumbled looking for her school uniform as she grabbed it. " There. " as she grabbed it she started to get changed.

As she got changed she got hear her mother's voice downstairs. " Sweetie ! Me and your father are leaving, do you need a ride ?! " her mother yelled out from the first floor of their house. The house was bigger than most having at least four floors, Kusari lived on the second floor room, while her parents we're on the third floor and the fourth floor was just really the attic itself. The first floor was mostly the living room, kitchen and etc. Kusari moaned as she rolled her eyes not answering as she finished getting changed.

As she slowly opened up her door. She peeked her eyes out with a neutral tone to her face. " No mother, you and papa go on without me. I'll take the train there. " she spoke as she stepped back and slammed the door shut. She listened to what her parents response was to her answer.

" Okay dear ! " her mother spoke out in a cheerily voice as her father said nothing and walked outside with her mother.

Kusari looked a little disappoint but it didn't upset her for long as she grabbed her bag. " Final year at that academy, Thank god...now I can focus on hopefully getting into a good college. " she thought as she turned off the lights in her room and stuffed her journal into her bag.

April 10|Morning
|Matsu|

Matsu was an early riser, it was a habit that had been drilled into him from a young age. At some point in the past, it had been a fun challenge, pushing him to overcome sleepiness to greet the day, get his body ready with the calisthenics routine laid out for him, check his notes, and rush out to school. But at some point, it had just become tedious, like he was taking care of an expensive and unresponsive pet.

"Even eating his breakfast felt like just going through the motions, like some kind of toast-eating robot." He thought to himself as he chewed through a slice of expensive imported bread, flawlessly toasted to retain the nutritional value. It tasted good but overly familiar, a sort of pleasant but empty taste.

The house was quiet, and nobody would be around until late at night after he left. It had been several days since he'd seen either of his guardians.

"Maybe I'll just skip school today and throw a party here!" He chuckled to himself, his voice bouncing off the immaculately polished floors.

His phone buzzed twice, a signal for him to move to the next stage of his schedule. Like clockwork, he moved from the breakfast nook to the entryway and stepped into his awaiting shoes. With a series of smooth motions, he slipped into his academy blazer and was out the door. His walk through the city was a routine blur, he hardly noticed his movement through the bustling streets until he crammed himself onto the train, where he finally made contact with other people.

Well, it most mostly physical contact, but nonetheless...

- Kusari -

As she grabbed her bag, she started to walk downstairs. " I can take my bike there, the way from here to the school wasn't that far. " she spoke as she walked towards the door, then she walked outside. As she turned around, she took out her house key from her skirt pocket. Then locked the house and headed to her bike. Her bike was close to the garage, she didn't need to keep it on a lock chain since where she lived was a gated and anyone who snuck towards the house. Would immediately notified by the police close to their home.

She got onto her bike as she rode down the pavement, the gates had a sensor that would open automically to only household members and friends of her parents. It took Kusari about a hour to reach Shibuya, the area she lived and Shibuya itself wasn't too far apart but it was somewhat of a distance. She didn't mind it all that much. It meant for her to get away from home but she still hates it all the same.

"Tch, outdoors, outside intereaction, all a waste of time. As I said, just make it through a year without nothing too crazy happening. " she thought as she was in the city area. She raced herself down to the bike lane, it was definitely crowded in the area. " Ugh..." she moaned as she stomped her foot on the pedal lightly. She got off her bike as she could see people walking in front of her. " Curse you all..." she thought as she decided to walk with her bike instead. " It was fine she would still be early enough for school, Inside her skirt pocket their was a red glow from it. It seemed to be coming from her phone, " Downloading, Metaverse." her phone spoke but Kusari wasn't paying attention to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back