• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Have you ever stared into a mirror and found yourself barely recognizing what stared back at you?
What if it wasn't just you being self conscious?

On the Artificial Island of Sumaru. There have been whispers of people going missing, disappearing without a trace. No clues left at the crime scene, no ransom notes or even a single drop of blood. However all the incidents have a single thing in common. The victims mirror was broken...
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey all
Its me, Gaius Danius Griinia
Back with another RP

Having put in a number of hours in P4G
I've decided to create an all new Persona RP for people to join
The number of participants I'll need will be kept at 6 for manageability

So claim your spots while they're available

Spots Claimed:
Kitteh Kitteh
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Toya Toya
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage
Midrick Midrick
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Last edited:
Can I claim a spot? I don't do horror/mystery much and but I'd love to jump in and try it ^^

👀 Could you reserve a spot for me? I love the Persona games and this sounds very interesting!

I'd like to claim a spot if allowed! I love the Persona games, and I like the idea behind this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back