• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Persona Non Grata [Inquiry]

Nap

pumpkins

S U M M A R Y

From the bottom, being wealthy seems like heaven on Earth.

From the top, everything below just seems so easy to manipulate and destroy.

When you're dead center of it all, however, nothing is as lavish and luxurious as the ignorant make it out to be, for lies and secrets are only blemishes to what truly goes on in their world.

Start: early October

I didn't write a lot because there really isn't a "set" plot for this roleplay. It revolves around a group of people whose lives have been intertwined since day one, having been raised in an upperclass family or at least their family was in the process of rising up. There will be a lot of drama because we all know that being rich, and possibly famous, comes with prices that a middle class citizen would probably never have to deal with.

While I'm giving free reign to my characters, I've written short descriptions to help with diversity and to somehow connect everyone. Sex/gender can be changed and people have the option of taking on a second character or creating a new one. New roles need to be approved by me and my Co-GM social social .

If you still have no idea where this roleplay will go, let's just say I want us to live and breathe the lives of our characters. There is no right or wrong, nor is there a direction I plan to go. We'll be writing this story together and seeing where it goes from there.

Also, I know a majority of the characters are Asian but yours don't need to be.
C A S T

On the mend
I've suffered enough
Can we end
Falling for what used to be
You're not here
In reality
Who have you become
Can we end
Can I be done
-S. G.

THE PRODIGY
status_taken
jPEUH54.png
He's the son of an important investor and has been raised to strive for the top. Diligence, intellect, and passion are all qualities he carries, but how far can he go when daddy issues seem to keep him tied down, especially now that an investment with the top dog is about to go wrong?

THE PAUPER
status_taken
ssR0KUO.png
He's the son of the chairman, a man known for his snake-like business skills. Fortunately this guy is nothing like his father but consequently, he's the outcast. Will he reach is goals or will he inevitably fall prey to the his father like so many of his siblings?

THE PLACEBO
status_taken
dhbgACg.png
TBA.

THE PUPPET
status_open
dhbgACg.png
She was taught elegance and grace. Smile for the camera. Show off power and confidence. Don't let them see the tears that fall behind the mask. Her mother is a shark of the fashion industry and she is her little chew toy if you will. Wanting to please a woman so fearsome can only lead to self destruction. Especially when she is becoming the face of the company.

THE PLEASER
status_open
dhbgACg.png
Her silence has gotten her everything and everywhere. A good girl who bends backwards and forwards to please her parents, the directors of a multi-generation hospital. Always told to keep her mouth shut and forget she saw anything, she was born in a world where power trumps truth.

THE PENMAN
status_open
dhbgACg.png
Born into a writer's family and destined to run the company one day, she's a natural journalist. It doesn't matter what's moral or immoral. Her dad doesn't seem to care about the truth, but where does she stand when things start catching up?

Last edited:
More spots to be added upon request and discussion~ :)
There are no reservations simply because I want everyone to have a chance.

If you guys have something else in mind in terms of roles, you're free to tackle that instead of going for what's up there. I don't wanna limit your creativity~

Bumpin. I'm not demanding much at this point because I've pushed this back too far. Just claim the role you want, post the general details and what your char looks like, and be sure you can write at least 3+ paragraphs. You can add to your CS as we go along :')

We still have 3 roles left (but you can always create your own, remember)~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back