• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Gateways to OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Actually, i kight have enough tome to get a starter post. Im not aure if i should focus on a bit more narrative or hop straight in.. Or what exactly.

Im feeling it might be best to just start it off on the next day after the events at the shrine i detailed i the original post and have a few characters who look for Izumi to talk with her about it.

Im wondering jf the shrine maiden goes to school..

I plan on haveing her go to school.

I plan on haveing her go to school.
Okay, good.

I'm not sure how japanese highschool works perfectly but my character seems to be the only one who is hard confirmed to be second year and.. Is also the only one who's 17.

Regardless, i have the date this all starts in mind... Just gotta figure out what to do. Any ideas?
Im still thinking Izumi wandering the halls to leave but being confronted isn't that bad of an idea.

Both of our male members are 17.

Idk about what the others would do but Eshima would be going around the school trying to find the one who stick there hand through the gate. At least that's what she would be doing if we are starting the day after that event.

In Japanese high-schools, it's like this

Year 1: equivalent to American Grade 10, so around age 15
Year 2: grade 11, age 16-ish
Year 3: grade 12. 17-ish

The fact my character is 2nd year did fall in line with what i wanted. I wanted her to have been held back.

Hey, I'll admit I was out of it for a few days and I'm just getting back, but I just saw that Hugh Glass character concept and how you denied it earlier, GM. Rose-Chan Rose-Chan .

I'd have to disagree with your assessment. In p5, the vast majority of the player character starting personae (as in, the first persona of the player characters and not all the ones playable through joker) are 'regular humans', or characters based off of or otherwise are regular humans. Goemon, captain kid, carmen, and etcetera are all 'persona-fied' "average people".

I also think that grudge is a very interesting one, and you denying it on the grounds that the persona itself doesn't fit in with the theme of personae being gods is inadvisable.

Hey, I'll admit I was out of it for a few days and I'm just getting back, but I just saw that Hugh Glass character concept and how you denied it earlier, GM. Rose-Chan Rose-Chan .

I'd have to disagree with your assessment. In p5, the vast majority of the player character starting personae (as in, the first persona of the player characters and not all the ones playable through joker) are 'regular humans', or characters based off of or otherwise are regular humans. Goemon, captain kid, carmen, and etcetera are all 'persona-fied' "average people".

I also think that grudge is a very interesting one, and you denying it on the grounds that the persona itself doesn't fit in with the theme of personae being gods is inadvisable.
Im fully aware of the inspirations behind P5's personas. I strictly wanted to keep this to where personas were inspired off gods. I dont know much about Hugh Glass... Either. I'll go talk with the person and see if we can work out something. But, as i kind of stated, i wanted gods to start with anyways.

Ive dmed the person to see if they are still willing to talk it out with me.

Rose-Chan Rose-Chan This is just my personal opinion, but I feel like you should at least loosen a bit on the whole "Persona must be based on gods" rule. Some people prefer having a more down-to-earth figure over deities or demons as their character's Persona. Then again, it is your decision to make.

Rose-Chan Rose-Chan This is just my personal opinion, but I feel like you should at least loosen a bit on the whole "Persona must be based on gods" rule. Some people prefer having a more down-to-earth figure over deities or demons as their character's Persona. Then again, it is your decision to make.
Ho estly, after hearing the story he gave i allowed it. If anyone wants tk change their persona then sure. I'll allow non-gods or mythical creatures/beings. Maybe i was being a bit too restrictive. My apologies...

The main thread is up now, but i dont want things to move too far without knowing who izumi's other friends are.. Id like for 2 people to kind of be her friend, so we can get the ball rolling on the group
After the initial day or two everyone else can join in for the social side of things, until they get their chance to shine in the other world.

Not sure if this is the greatest way to handle things and everything is still early so im up for suggestions.

Now I'm not sure what kind of character to create.

Is there a time limit to making a CS submission? And what kind of characters are we missing?

For the time it seems like everyone is a highachooler and part of the group. So i think we're good on that.

There isnt much of a time limit. Im not entirely aure yet on other important roles beyond perhaps a detective character as ive receieved dms from someone wanting to be the "main" villain.

Hmm. Im still working out plot ideas for some future things, so if you want we can plot seperately and fit a piece of the story later on together and have a character of yours play an important role during and up to that part? I dunno.

Now I'm not sure what kind of character to create.

Is there a time limit to making a CS submission? And what kind of characters are we missing?

If you'd like, if noone takes one of the friend positions you can make a grouo member and be in it pretty early.
There isnt a hard set time limit but id prefer it in the next few days. Nore characters may be asked for from me but i wont require full CS's.

Not related to the reply:

I would like to add, im now thinking of playing most of the side roles myself as the ones i have planned have important details behind them and wont be ever present through the rp.. It may not be fun. I reccommend everyone just make group members, and we will see what roles i can maybe open to others later.

I feel maybe im repeating too much, but the two friends are going to find Izumi and Eshima talking. From there the group goes to the shrine.

I promise in time everyone will be included in an important way. It'll become more appearent later how.

The role of the 2 friends has been decided. Veradana and Caramel witch are taking those spots. I would like to note i will try to run an extra little story while the others are exploring the world.

I have a pretty good idea on how to involve you guys. Unless you guys would rather wait for this initial expedition to be over...

The role of the 2 friends has been decided. Veradana and Caramel witch are taking those spots. I would like to note i will try to run an extra little story while the others are exploring the world.

I have a pretty good idea on how to involve you guys. Unless you guys would rather wait for this initial expedition to be over...
thank you for involving us

I would like to apologize for any confusion that may crop up as a result of table cloth's post.
It's my fault for not specifying in the dms of the ones not part of the 4 characters already interacting that i wanted to get a post together before they posted (so everyone had context as to what was happening)

Time caught me really bad, and i ended up not being able to post. I promise to you all i will post a thing for it soon, just as soon as table's is saved somewhere so they dont lose everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back