• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Brainrot

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Hello there! I have just finished playing Persona 5 Royal, and am about to start playing Persona 3 Reload! (I've played Persona 4 as well, but it's been a few years.)

I am generally not sure what I'm looking for, but I'd love to do something set in the world of Persona, or using the idea of Persona? Not sure! But I'm very open to discussion and brainstorming. I'd enjoy doing some worldbuilding/OC creation, or playing as canon characters! I don't really have any major ideas for plotlines for canon characters, but I love Joker x Akechi, and I'm open to other pairs as well!

In terms of partners, I'd prefer them to be 18+, as I am an adult myself! I have no preferences on length or anything, so that's not a big deal to me :)

If any of this appeals to you, just let me know :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back