• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona - A Light in the Dark

Okay, so I'm gonna be writing out the Velvet Room scene sometime soon, probably tomorrow before we continue so I'll have some of it or most of it done by the time we get to it. It's gonna be a long ass post...

Okay, got the Velvet Room scene written out.

Also, we should write down info on our Personas; appearance, element, skills, stuff like that.

List of Persona 4 Skills

This is a list of skills in Persona 4. Each Persona can have up to 8 at once. You should probably choose skills based on what kind of Persona you want yours to be. For example, mine is going to be Electric and Physical with maybe a few buff type skills. As Personas get stronger they can learn new skills, usually upgraded versions of skills they already have. Magatsuhi is going to have Zio skills, which are the primary electric skills. Zio deals light lightning damage, and it'll upgrade to Zionga, which deals medium lightning damage, which will upgrade to Ziodyne, which deals heavy lightning damage. Adding a "Ma" suffix makes the attack hit all enemies on the field. Mazio deals light lightning damage to all foes instead of one, and so on. This applies to ALL skills. If there's a "Ma" in front of it, it hits everything. Same for buff and debuff types. Sukukaja increases the hit and evasion rate for one ally, and Masukukaja increases it for all allies present.

Now, we need to have balances out skills to start. I'm electric, Pyro will be fire, most likely, which means you can have either wind or ice. Shinigami is a Death arcana, which means it'll primarily focus on Dark skills, which is called Mudo.

Basically:

Electricity: Zio

Wind: Garu

Fire: Agi

Ice: Bufu

Dark: Mudo

Light: Hama

Almighty: Megido

There are tons of buffs and debuffs and status ailments and other special skills that are all listed on that page I sent.

Okay, check the character sign-up on how to do Persona stats. Keep in mind the skills listed are all the skills they can possibly get, not all the skills they have at one time. They can only have a maximum of 8 skills at one time, those are just listing all the skills it can learn as it gets stronger. It's up to you to choose what skills you have at a time.

Mainly the arcanas. Are we all wild cards? Typically people get one arcana and have to stick with it, but get two forms, a base and ultimate. Having multiple arcanas is pretty rare. Though I wouldn't be opposed to it. Also is there a general idea on story

Airagog said:
Not that. Several other questions.
Hi , my friend ishi does not feel comfortable roleplaying with you cause he thinks you might back out on us but I personally am ok with you joining so we will ask out other friend who is in the rp to make a descistion on what we should do.

Is this a private rp then? If so that's fine, though you might want to change it to closed to avoid further confusion.

Airagog said:
Mainly the arcanas. Are we all wild cards? Typically people get one arcana and have to stick with it, but get two forms, a base and ultimate. Having multiple arcanas is pretty rare. Though I wouldn't be opposed to it. Also is there a general idea on story
Yeah, we'll all be wild cards. And we have two primary Arcanas based on our personality as well as life experiences. We'll have just a single ultimate Persona, most likely based on a combination of our two Arcanas under The World Arcana.

And I'm formulating a story right now. We're just doing setup stuff at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoodenZebra said:
What does Almighty do?
It's a general element that no enemy has resistance to, but almost none have weakness to. If you want to do just general reliable damage without having to worry about enemy stats, Almighty works.

Hey, is there still room for another Persona fan...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ishi123 said:
Possibly... you can go ahead and write out a character sheet and I'll see what I can do, but no promises, ok?
If it's really like that, nevermind. Thank you nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back