• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 6: The Other Place

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please remember, everything in this Roleplay is fictional.

You can be in this if you agree to something else.

Do you agree to the contract?

Very well.

What is your name?

What do you wear?

What is your favorite color?

What is your persona?

What is your mask?

How old are you?

Any hobbies?

What do you wear in the metaverse?

Short Backstory?

What is your personality like?

What is your Tarot Card Arcana?

Good Luck, Contractor. See You soon.

Last edited:
Appearance:
3f36e5ad0d9ad398417aa043500783a2.jpg
Mask:
9-23.jpg
Meta-verse appearance: Hair is in a small ponytail with a blue ribbon. A dark blue shawl wraps around her shoulders. A white rose pin is pinned to her shawl. She has black tights and black boots. She has dark blue gloves. Weapon of choice is a crossbow.
e5ab1c66c16363cba2bbc377682cb1f4.jpg
Name: Mitsuki Miamoto
Confidant: The Moon

Color: Dark Blue
Persona:
Siren - This persona is high is magic abilities, having ailment spells and ice.
Hobbies: Music

Backstory: Mitsuki is born in a musically talented family. She's been singing and playing instruments since she could speak. Her parents makes all her decisions, pushing her into many music activities. The only decision she's been able to push for is the high school of her choosing. They've been pressuring her into a singing career but Mitsuki isn't sure she wants to pursue it.

Personality: She has a quiet reserved outer appearance. For her parents, adults, and peers that don't know her well, she uses formal speech. She let's things happen, not protesting even when she knows something bad will happen. But inside, she's always wanted to speak her opinion, wanting to be louder than most people. Her emotions are written in song, and she can be a bit poetic. She likes artistic stuff, like symbolism and meaning. Once she understands herself more, she will be able to stand up for herself more. She also has a hidden love for pop and dance (but honestly, she can't dance).​

Last edited:
Appearance:
724d9f5009fd862abe6ad894145c0d2b.jpg

Name: Hibike Wakumi
Favorite color: silver
Persona: woman in white. Uses basic healing, physical damage and psychic damage.
Mask:
HTB18BBvLpXXXXalXVXXq6xXFXXXI.jpg

Hobbies: writing, watching the rain
Meta verse:
003377597a8680ea99b351bcca6eff6e.jpg

Backstory: her mother died due to complications during child birth. Her father never got over the death of his wife and instead focused on his business which became quite successful. Hibike knows that her father would rather the mother hadn't lived then her but tries her best to make him happy.
Personality: kind, thoughtful, has a bit of violent streak that can show up when pushed.
Arcane: Empress

95f2b900e9acfb88310c810f8b758c97.jpg

Eivuri Girusu
------------------------------------------

Favorite Color/Color Theme

Persona:
aya__s_persona___inari_by_minamino18sayuri-d47ciar.jpg

Kiriko

Strong with physical and wind attacks, weak to curse.
The Dragon Swordsman

-------------------------

Metaverse Clothing
5b254cc83ee7210524ca7101641d290d.jpg

-Jacket-Pants-suit-male-font-b-master-b-font-of-ceremonies-stage-performance-costume-black.jpg

The above mask is worn, along with the suit and pants, though there is a longer suit tail (like a fancy musician) that almost touches the floor.
--------------------------------------------
Eivuri is 16 years old.

A few of his hobbies include playing the piano and swimming.

Eivuri is a transfer student from another part of Japan. The reason of his transfer? At his old swim team, his coach would physically abuse the kids there, and overwork them. After finally breaking and yelling at him, the coach punched him, was punched, and then sued Eivuri. He currently resides in a rented apartment by his self, with only a small dog to keep him company.

Eivuri is what one would think to be an average teenager. He is quiet mostly unless spoken too, or with friends. He is pretty smart and got many good grades back at his old school, a skill he does not which to throw away. But if pushed to the brim, he can be quite emotional, and snap hard.

Eivuri is:
90cc28ae388dd5198722fd64f48b605b.jpg

Skita Skita Dante Verren Dante Verren SmolBeanReen SmolBeanReen DearWormwood DearWormwood Mooriot Mooriot HoneyMelon HoneyMelon Truant Truant @Weiß+
These are the only people who haven't submitted a CS yet. The Deadlines on Thursday! :)

95f2b900e9acfb88310c810f8b758c97.jpg

Eivuri Girusu
------------------------------------------

Favorite Color/Color Theme

Persona:
aya__s_persona___inari_by_minamino18sayuri-d47ciar.jpg

Kiriko

Strong with physical and wind attacks, weak to curse.
The Dragon Swordsman

-------------------------

Metaverse Clothing
5b254cc83ee7210524ca7101641d290d.jpg

-Jacket-Pants-suit-male-font-b-master-b-font-of-ceremonies-stage-performance-costume-black.jpg

The above mask is worn, along with the suit and pants, though there is a longer suit tail (like a fancy musician) that almost touches the floor.
--------------------------------------------
Eivuri is 16 years old.

A few of his hobbies include playing the piano and swimming.

Eivuri is a transfer student from another part of Japan. The reason of his transfer? At his old swim team, his coach would physically abuse the kids there, and overwork them. After finally breaking and yelling at him, the coach punched him, was punched, and then sued Eivuri. He currently resides in a rented apartment by his self, with only a small dog to keep him company.

Eivuri is what one would think to be an average teenager. He is quiet mostly unless spoken too, or with friends. He is pretty smart and got many good grades back at his old school, a skill he does not which to throw away. But if pushed to the brim, he can be quite emotional, and snap hard.

Eivuri is:
90cc28ae388dd5198722fd64f48b605b.jpg

Skita Skita Dante Verren Dante Verren SmolBeanReen SmolBeanReen DearWormwood DearWormwood Mooriot Mooriot HoneyMelon HoneyMelon Truant Truant @Weiß+
These are the only people who haven't submitted a CS yet. The Deadlines on Thursday! :)

Uh quick question; Can I just go to the same school as Eivuri just because she is the person who greets the new students and I really am too lazy to think of some new school to fit a non-fandom specific thing since I use my character for for nearly all rps

Uh quick question; Can I just go to the same school as Eivuri just because she is the person who greets the new students and I really am too lazy to think of some new school to fit a non-fandom specific thing since I use my character for for nearly all rps
All players in this RP are going to the same school. Eivuri is transferring to that school.

Name: Hiro Komori
Favorite color: Green
Appearance:
Hiro.jpg

Hobbies: Reading, studying, and swordfighting

Personality: Hiro has what many would call an aggressive superiority complex. He believes himself to be superior to other but not because of who he but because of the effort he has put in to being the best. His grades are stellar, in his own opinion he is very attractive, and he is physically fit. He will let no one tell him he is not better then the common rabble. However if someone proves to be his better by using their own ability to achieve greatness then Hiro will grudgingly admit defeat and even show them respect. Despite his own complex he absolutely hates it when other people pick on the weak. He doesn't care who they are but if he sees someone using their higher status to bully those weaker then them selves he will put a stop to it, no matter what methods he must use.

Bio: At home it is just Hiro and his father and it would not be a stretch to say that he was poor. Hiro's mother died when he was five and ever since then his father has had to constantly work to the support the two of them. Watching his ftaher scramble from job to job for hiro's sake was the birth of Hiro's complex. He began to believe that if he was to become better then everyone else then he could make something of himself and repay his father. Soon his grades were some of the best at his schools, he became great at most sports, and he began to see himself on his own little podium. A podium that currently holds no one else.

Persona: Lancelot Du lac
Arcana: Tower
strengths: Wields strong physical and ice attacks.
Persona Appearance:
Lancelot.png

Mask:
Mask.jpg

Meta verse outfit:
Metaverse.jpg

Name: Sachi Kanada
Favorite Color: turquoise
Appearance:
e832a632560525c8224b2656ecb11e72.jpg

Persona: Kaiwan - uses medium psy damage
Mask:
il_570xN.517406267_1t8s.jpg

Hobbies: Theater
Metaverse:

Backstory: Sachi's family was very talented in the art form of theater. So when Sachi was born he was suspected to follow down the same path, but at first he didn't enjoy theater. But soon he learned to appreciate the art of it and started enjoying it. He also is appreciative of the world around him and one day dreams to be a play director.
Personality: Sachi is very friendly and can make friends easily. Sachi is very modest about his achievements in theater. He also thinks of others before himself.
Arcana: The Star

(Let me know if there is something I need to change ^_^)

09c43b8488836421d15e1d70a741afdc.jpg
latest
Romulus
(Specializes in nuclear abilities.)

tumblr_ncvi7ynZTq1u03ft7o1_540.jpg

12d5fb466aef880e015cb78bf515b834.jpg
Name: Kazuo Igarashi

Color: Red

Arcana: The Emperor

Hobbies/Interests: Photography; Archery

Bio: As Kazuo was born to a successful businessman, his family's wealth provided for a wide access to resources and opportunities that he was fortunate enough to have. That being said, many of his childhood friends and acquaintances were on the superficial side, caring more for the benefits of the relationship rather than for the friendship itself. Between these people and those who resent his privileged lifestyle, he only has a few people he truly feels comfortable around. Yet, he's still grateful for his childhood and how his family's prosperity allowed him to discover his personal passions at a young age.

Personality: A long history of making shallow "friends" has left him on a sour note, making him a bit of a pessimist as far as meeting new people goes. While he enjoys good company, he finds it difficult to find good companions in the first place and oftentimes is in solitude. He wouldn't necessarily quickly approach other people, which can more often than not portray him as a somber and indifferent individual. Otherwise, he's rather respectful and level-headed, making him consider himself as more mature than others of his age.

Norm apperance(s):
tumblr_m7dwka8dFQ1r6htgzo1_500_zps018ccd44.jpg~c200

0.png

Hello my name is Tierra Izelda

What do you wear?

Um well whatever is closest to fit me really, I guess since i'm so short, but one of my friends normally helps me fit stuff
But normally a lilac/lavender turtleneck sweater, or a nice dress But I always wear a scarf

What is your favorite color?

purples...all of them (New book; Fifty shades of purple XD, sorry if offensive)

What is your persona?

A child's innocence

- Uses disguises
- Weaker to light
- Uses shadow attacks mainly
- Is less for healing but somehow Tierra makes it work...Barely

7ddb5fb528e6fe8a33d86dde2020b814.jpg

What is your mask?

A simple owl mask
leather_horned_owl_mask_1_by_teonova.jpg

How old are you?

16-17 years old

Any hobbies?

Narrating, and collecting color contacts, as well as hanging around my friends and pet owl, I like reading, I'm a blogger, I'm not a bit

What do you wear in the metaverse?
9c5e9d5033605a3a042b0f990b42bfdf--cool-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Short Backstory?

I've lived in the orphanage since I was a toddler, I know who my parents are but they have no money to take care of me, I've had two friends who are also at the orphanage and go to school with me

-ok I'm gonna take over now-
So ok Tierra lives in the orphanage, her two friends are Ally, and Reenra, she is a part of the student council but not a lot of people know about that because she's so quiet and small that she goes unnoticed, she also helps behind the scenes in plays/shows/concerts/etc. she loves to greet new students, she takes a lot of after school activities but still has tons of free time for her friends,

What is your personality like?

Tierra is a very responsible, calm, collected person, or so it seems, Tierra

What is your Tarot Card Arcana?

moonlarge.jpg

extra:

Um a lot of people call me A-A (ArterialArtillery) but i'm sometimes called Aneko, It's quite fitting actually since I like acting like a big sister at the orphanage.

~*~*~*~*~
Two friends
Ally-A bubbly girl, very mistcheivous
Reenra- A nerdy quiet girl, a mother friend
Both are actually friends at a different school and don't exactly live close to her either so she mainly sees them on weekends and breaks.
~*~*~*~*~
Tierra is a very likable person once you get to know her (But she can be considered quite annoying at times) and if you have caught her attention, she'll do just about anything to make you her friend
~*~*~*~*~
If I forgot anything I'll tell ya'll later

Last edited:
Name: Yuina Nara
Nickname: Yui
Arcana: The High Priestess
Appperance:
8e3060b691c5e77cfa71746002836abe.jpg

Hobbies:
Reading, Singing, Studying

Bio:
Yuina was born the youngest daughter in to a large mafia empire. As the youngest daughter she was absolutely spoiled, there was not a single thing that she possibly want in life. But due to the fact she was born into a mafia family many of the people she had come across were scared of her without even knowing her. Her last name made it almost impossible to make any true friends that weren't servants or family members. However she took this in stride by throwing herself in to her studies, deciding that she'd make her name known her own success without her family's influence.

Metaverse Outfit:
_closed__auction_adopt___outfit_321_by_cherrysdesigns-dauoh8o.png

Mask:
bb3c67d0e5d8d4972e87f145bad6576b.jpg

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Persona:
Gabriel - Medium damage curse and bless attacks with moderate healing abilities
1837ca03d885452e81b0f87bea577009.jpg

(Let me know if I should change anything!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back