• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 6: Dying Dreams

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro and Plot
Hello everyone. I've a recently increasing interest in the Persona (specifically 3-4-5) and thought that maybe I should have a go at my own mystical adventure.

In this version of P6, the setting is a town in America, Indiana specifically, called Ravenswood. It's a small but prominent town, that endures for its founder, who sacrificed themselves for the town so that it wouldn't be flooded.

Of course, there's the issue at hand. People dying in their sleep. After having dreams they can't remember hit fear, they die the next night.

Our cast of high schoolers must get to the bottom of this.

-------------------------------
If you intend to play, please commit to your CS and IC.

Your CS should easily explain your character, as well as your Persona.

A requirement though, your characters background must somehow explain someone caring for only themselves, and a loved one in peril by this person.

It all part of my master plan, as you can probable tell.

Someone will have to be the Wild Card, though, so be expecting that.

*RAISES HAND QUICKLY*
Sign Me Up I Love Persona

Also gonna express interest, but I wanna make sure of one thing before I do anything like submitting a character: What do you mean by 'Knife Style'? I took a peek at the other characters' sheets, but it's still leaving me a little confused. Do you mean like the kind of knife they use, or the element of said knife(stabbing vs cutting vs ???), or...?

Also gonna express interest, but I wanna make sure of one thing before I do anything like submitting a character: What do you mean by 'Knife Style'? I took a peek at the other characters' sheets, but it's still leaving me a little confused. Do you mean like the kind of knife they use, or the element of said knife(stabbing vs cutting vs ???), or...?
For the style, it's how you use it, and what the knife looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back