• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5: the coming ruin

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The world is in danger as the malevolent deity known as Yaldabaoth threatens to control the world. The only people that can stop him are the various persona users that call themselves the Phantom Thieves. These individuals have been screwed over by society and have awakened a persona that breaks the chains holding them. However, not all persona users are as righteous as the phantom thieves and will seek to use their power to assist Yaldabaoth or work as a hired merc. The phantom thieves will meet friends and foes along the way in their journey of going through their rehabilitation and infiltrating palaces.

1. This will be a mostly original character roleplay on Persona 5 except for Yaldabaoth. I expect everyone to have their character be original, they can be based on canon but they have to have a different name and backstory.
  2. If you would like to GM a palace arc then you can DM me. I am not taking any co gms at the moment.
  3. I am more than happy to compromise in this roleplay so please let me know your ideas.
  4. Everyone’s character will have to awaken their persona during the first arc. That is mandatory unless you have a good reason.
  5. Each Palace will have a deadline to complete it or else the main cast will be screwed.
  6. I expect each player to be semi literate/literate and post at least once a week, of course I can be flexible if you tell me you need time.
  7. Do not make the roleplay all about you! This is for everyone to enjoy and all the Phantom Thieves are important.
  8. I will allow all Persona’s throughout the games and different mythologies.
  9. I am open to many ideas and possibilities but I will be stubborn about my characters and their arcs.
  10. I will allow one wild card in the group but for that to happen you need to audition for the role by sending me a sample of how you would rp that ability.

If this gets any interest, I will create a discord and character sheets for this.

I am interested if this gets enough people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back