• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 RP OOC

Characters
Here
They'd be aware of one another's existences, but probably not know much about each other then the fact the others exist.
And last but not least, what is the realm that we have all entered before? Is it a new Mementos, or like a palace?

Still open? Yes im that person who asks that. Just wanna make sure I won't be overloading the amount of peeps.

So is this officially dead? I’m try not to be impatient, but Kirino hasn’t been on since Friday?

I don't think so. I've been really looking forward to a P5 roleplay, and I'm as eager as ever to enjoy something exciting.

My apologies guys, I've been sick lately and have had the worst of it happening over the past few days. I'll try to get the main thread up by tomorrow.

My apologies guys, I've been sick lately and have had the worst of it happening over the past few days. I'll try to get the main thread up by tomorrow.
Sorry for being so impatient. I hope you feel better!

I am having an incredibly difficult time trying to get the thread for this up, I am really sorry guys. I'm having a very hard time getting back in the swing of things and am still recovering from my illness. If someone else wants to lead this I am all for giving them control as I am not feeling well at all and I don't want to take getting this going forever because of me. Again, I am very sorry, I just wanted to keep you informed as to why the main thread is not up yet and why I've been disappearing recently.

I am having an incredibly difficult time trying to get the thread for this up, I am really sorry guys. I'm having a very hard time getting back in the swing of things and am still recovering from my illness. If someone else wants to lead this I am all for giving them control as I am not feeling well at all and I don't want to take getting this going forever because of me. Again, I am very sorry, I just wanted to keep you informed as to why the main thread is not up yet and why I've been disappearing recently.
It’s completely okay! Sickness does that to you. If you want, send me some basic plot points and I can get the story started for you tommorow, maybe?

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 K KodomoSekai Maki Maki xAlter xAlter Veradana Veradana Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

So, since Kodomos ill, I’ve created the main thread. I don’t know if he has my story ideas in mind at the moment, so be wary of your first posts: Persona: Aftershock

Yeah, I was actually a bit unsure as to where everyone would start off. What I could do, is start Akari at the restaurant where he works. But, even though I am happy the main thread is up, I'd like to see where everyone else begins.

September always feels really late in the year for me. I'm not saying it needs to start at the beginning of the school year in April because some of our characters aren't part of the school.

How about the middle/end of May, then? That gives people without school time to settle in, as well as time for us all to awaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back