• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 RP OOC

Characters
Here

KodomoSekai

Dead account
Where you can chat about the current heist, motivations, or your finales. Whatever it is, if it's extra it's probably done here. The only rule here is don't be mean to your fellow confidants. If you've got a question please feel free to ask!

Personally, I'd recommend no more than eight if you get more interest. Any more than that and the cast will feel bloated and it'll be hard to keep everyone both included and have relevance to the story, (this is kinda what happened in Q, for reference).

So, I said I would be lurking at first. The reason is, I'm actually involved in another P5-based RP, but I decided to get my CS for this one together since the other one seems to be going a bit slower, and my character hasn't been properly added into the plot just yet.

Judging by the way that the detail list is set up, will our characters already have awakened? If so, I feel like that would allow us to get into the action faster.

Incidentally, my character would be the Thief bearer of the Sun Arcana, and his main offensive spells would be Bless-based, though i would like for him to have Healing spells, as well.

So, I said I would be lurking at first. The reason is, I'm actually involved in another P5-based RP, but I decided to get my CS for this one together since the other one seems to be going a bit slower, and my character hasn't been properly added into the plot just yet.

Judging by the way that the detail list is set up, will our characters already have awakened? If so, I feel like that would allow us to get into the action faster.

Incidentally, my character would be the Thief bearer of the Sun Arcana, and his main offensive spells would be Bless-based, though i would like for him to have Healing spells, as well.
Yes, the plan is for our characters to have already awakened. That sounds fine for your character.

I've been working on a Hermit Character, but I'm stuck for ideas for a meta-verse outfit, and I can't figure out where to start with a Persona. When there's so many things out there, it can get overwhelming to narrow something down...

I've been working on a Hermit Character, but I'm stuck for ideas for a meta-verse outfit, and I can't figure out where to start with a Persona. When there's so many things out there, it can get overwhelming to narrow something down...
Yeah, I feel you. Maybe try starting with the main element you want to use, then work back from there when it comes to a persona? Just an idea.

I mean more the Persona itself, the figure I want to use. I already have an idea for the main element, (ice) and I know I want to have mostly physical skills. I'll get you a WIP tonight, but the Persona and Outfit are the two main things I'm hung-up on.

I mean more the Persona itself, the figure I want to use. I already have an idea for the main element, (ice) and I know I want to have mostly physical skills. I'll get you a WIP tonight, but the Persona and Outfit are the two main things I'm hung-up on.
I know, that's what I had meant. The Persona itself can have strong tie-ins to it's main element, so trying to find a figure that has strong tie-ins was my suggestion since you were having trouble. Sorry, I probably could have worded my suggestion better.

I wanted to get this out tonight. There's still more to add, but I want to make sure what I'm working on is known.

Name: Hotaru Fujioka
Confidant or Thief: Thief
Arcana: Hermit
Appearance: Hotaru has sharp, narrow eyes, and she often gets mistaken for glaring at people. She has a thin face with high cheekbones. Her black hair is naturally curly, but every school she’s been to has made her straighten it, so it’s become habit for her to do so every morning regardless of where she’s going. Her casual-wear is very plain.
Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)

Personality: Hotaru often doesn’t feel as if she has a goal in life, not excelling academically or holding an interest in any particular subject. Around others, she’s quiet and on edge, never knowing what the other person wants with her. She has a difficult time trusting others, especially her teachers; as far as she’s concerned, she has no reason to believe that they have her best interests at heart. While she does hide it, it’s not hard to make her cry, and bullies have learnt to take advantage of her apparent spinelessness. If she were to fight back, the bullies would cry to the teacher, and she would take the blame for the whole situation. When at school, she tries to keep her head down and away from attention. When she is around close friends, she seems more open and cheerful, able to relax around a small group of people.
Backstory: Hotaru’s mother abandoned her and her dad when she was still a baby, and Hotaru has no memories of her mother. In her early years, Hotaru was partially taken care of by a housekeeper that her dad had hired, but once Hotaru started school, she was more able to stay at home by herself, and the housekeeper no longer works for the family. On occasion, she’ll joke that she has more memories of that woman than of her own mother, and that it took some convincing when she was especially young that the housekeeper wasn’t her mom. Really, Hotaru isn’t sure how she should feel about her mother, never having met her, but it’s hard for her to hold many positive emotions for someone who abandoned them and clearly hurt her dad so deeply.

Her dad rarely talks about the woman he married, only saying that his parents didn’t approve of the marriage, resulting in a falling-out between him and them. Hotaru and her dad have almost nothing to do with the extended Fujioka family. However, even with just the two of them, Hotaru has a good home life. She trusts her dad enough that she can go to him with most of her problems, but after a point, she became more telling him about being bullied. All it does is worry him, and his complaints to the school have gotten no results.

For Thieves Only
Persona:
Metaverse Outfit:

Main Element: Ice
Current Skills: Bufu
Cleave
Dazzler

Why did you decide to become a thief: ...

What was your awakening like: She’d overheard people talking about some sort of Otherworld, but it seemed like it was only chance that she happened upon the principal’s Palace. While there, she was confronted by a bizarre version of the man and his demonic cronies. He held absolute power over the hierarchy the school, allowing some students exaltation, while treating the rest as faceless goons or fodder.

“Are you going to allow them to be killed to save your own skin?”

Shortly after Awakening and defeating the initial onslaught, she was forced to retreat to the real world.

Favourite song overall is a tough one. If we're just talking P5 then it's definitely Rivers in the Desert, though.

When it comes to Persona 5, I do like Rivers in the Desert, but it got a bit old since I had to do a few playthroughs in order to prep my team for the Twins (grumble grumble Tanaka selling his stuff with such a limited window).

If we're talking about lyrical songs... I would still pick Rivers, with Beneath the Mask at a close second. It's such a smooth, relaxing song.

Now, if we're including instrumental tracks, the easy winner for me is "Price". That song is, to quote a certain otaku with a beam katana:

"Catchy as hell."

You'll never see it coming!!!!

Or me for that matter.

Going to make a thief. Trying rn to find a suitable Persona and codename.

I’m thinking of making a confidant since we don’t have any yet, but I’m trying to think of somewhere for my character to hang out. It’s have to be somewhere that everyone or mostly everyone from the main group goes. Maybe Iwai 2 or something like that

Last edited:
My CS is almost done too! Just need to write a backstory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back