• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 RP OOC

Characters
Here
My CS is up.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , I hope her Metaverse outfit isn't too close to your character's. I was really stuck with what to do with mine.

I mean... if you've already put enough work into the outfit, I'll let it slide. :3:

To be honest, actually, I was considering the possibility of your character and mine being friends. So, if you want, Akari and Hotaru could be "armor buddies".

I mean... if you've already put enough work into the outfit, I'll let it slide. :3:

To be honest, actually, I was considering the possibility of your character and mine being friends. So, if you want, Akari and Hotaru could be "armor buddies".

Maybe, Armour Buddies sounds fun. Hotaru is still a high school student, so I don't know how much of close friends she would have with people much older than her. (not that she has more than a couple friends among her peers either, haha.)

Hey, what's the name of the high school we'd attend?

I finally found the god tier Wake Up Get Up mash-up. Time to grind out and finish my character.

Where you can chat about the current heist, motivations, or your finales. Whatever it is, if it's extra it's probably done here. The only rule here is don't be mean to your fellow confidants. If you've got a question please feel free to ask!
Is this still open?

Some quick questions: So where does this story leave off from the main storyline, and have our characters (the thieves anyway) already awakened? And are we allowed to make a Confidant and a thief, or just one.

Some quick questions: So where does this story leave off from the main storyline, and have our characters (the thieves anyway) already awakened?
About 3 years after the main story line has completed, and yes, the thieves have already awakened by the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back