• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Hi team. I think after this encounter some of them will need some weapons upgraded. I think Shiro is still using her starter gun XD.
Aight so can we please have a rule break down on when a weapon is considered useless. Since we weren't aware of this prior.

Generally, any weapon that is considered unmodified or stock is considered lower level. Though any weapon that's realistic tends to have a higher general power ie a model gun. However, the best weapons are ones that have been personalized to them, weapons that they identify with greatly be it in the form of paint jobs or some extra functions.

The easiest way to get weapons to deal more damage is by infusing them with the element assigned to your persona. Magatama works as well, but their damage tends to be fixed. Infusing your weapon with your own energy will scale your damage directly to your level. However, if your level is too high for a weapon, this process will wear them out faster or even outright break them.

With this in mind, some enemies have natural resistances towards weapon types either due to their affinities (Prophet is null against normal gun damage) or their own abilities (Frosbite with his passive frost shielding).

With approval from That Weird girl That Weird girl this rule is now in effect.

Generally, a 5 level gap is considered fairly big. 4 to 3 is somewhat manageable. 2 to 1 are about on par with only slight advantages in stats. That said on later levels, once it reaches 75+ even small gaps in levels can be considered deadly as stat gains a much bigger compared to previous levels. In other words, the level gap between 90 to 85 is considered much heavier compared to say 15 to 10.

As your cogm, moving forward, I will strive to send similar level foes to the thieves. With few exceptions here and there for story beats, your enemies for the most part will be scaled to your levels. In short, this means this, Big gap = Decisive victory, Small gap (Less than 5) = Possible win.

Well,I didn't really think of our progression in relation to terms from the game,so I didn't describe Shiro changing her equipment so far.

Would have appreciated the heads up,but I'll go ahead and have Shiro upgrade her weapons with Futaba at the next interval.

Thrud doesn't have an associated element,however. I was saving that for when she would evolve.

Alright, with approval from @
Well,I didn't really think of our progression in relation to terms from the game,so I didn't describe Shiro changing her equipment so far.

Would have appreciated the heads up,but I'll go ahead and have Shiro upgrade her weapons with Futaba at the next interval.

Thrud doesn't have an associated element,however. I was saving that for when she would evolve.
I apologize, it was suppose to go hand in hand with the introduction of the arms dealer.
You could just charge up then pump up the damage.

Yeah, we all would have appreciated the heads up. But at least we are all on the same page now.

Not necessarily,you can have them focus on addressing the returning Baron,or Musashi and the withdrawing mercs if you prefer

In honor of a super excited request from another rper I am offering up a special Halloween: Choose Your Own Adventure Haunted House post at your leisure collab.

I'll be starting off with the mystery rper right after this arcs closing. I was curious who all would like to join it as it will be a real world only event for the characters canonically taking place during October after the quote on quote next palace. To avoid special surprises being ruined it will be ran as a district school event inviting all students from the district to attend meaning both pts and mms of that age range can be involved and will be required to wear costumes to hide their identification from the others.

If your interested just lemme know x3 I promise it will be fun and a good bonding filler outside filler event for casual interaction.

Aight basically everyone minus one wants in lol. When this palace finishes I'll get that started a bit after.

Looks like a good juncture for us to cut to the metaverse Leblanc or a meeting place in the real world so the team can put together the evidence.

I'll post tomorrow if that's the case.

I'll be moving everyone into Oracles safe room to do one round of discussion on everyone's thoughts. Than with my post after that we will be moving into the next act.

Also after this last round we're going to pause for two days to allow anyone to post up any side story collabs that would be taking place at this time. Once those two days are up we go straight into the next act.

As a heads up a lot of things will be happening in the next act and I mean a lot from all sides of story telling so things may get very chaotic and tense so prep your A+ game for content and character growth.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Anthem Anthem That Weird girl That Weird girl Maeve Valor Maeve Valor TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

So my bad for delivering this late I just realized I didn't upgrade the experience levels for this act's closing:

Phantom Thieves
Shiro-40 - level up - 43 Heartbreak
Masami-38 level up - 40 Swan
Imato-42 level up - 45 Tragedy
Ann-39 level up - 41 Panther
Morgana-40 level up - 42 Mona
Isao. ??? level up - 40 Cryptic

Freelancing
Dascal-47 level up - 49 Prophet
Futaba ??? level up - 40 Oracle

Investor of the Phantom Thieves
Sougo 65 - Shard grade - 85 Baron

Sorry for not letting you know sooner Nellancholy Nellancholy

Hello my beautiful phantom thieves,

I have come to the realization that I am experiencing burnout from this rp. When I was talking to Azurian Dream about me not posting, I confided in him about being anxious about the post speed. I love reading y’all posts and you all are talented writers don’t get me wrong. I’m just really anxious about how many posts we can do now faster than we could before. It’s my fault that I got to this point, because I didn’t exactly do self care for myself in the past. So, moving forward I will be giving Maeve the gm title for now. I will return to this rp hopefully soon. Of course I’m still going to reading it (I love y’all’s writing style!). Azurian dream will take care of my characters while I’m gone and hopefully Maeve will too.

Love y’all
WG

Sorry for not letting you know sooner Nellancholy Nellancholy

Hello my beautiful phantom thieves,

I have come to the realization that I am experiencing burnout from this rp. When I was talking to Azurian Dream about me not posting, I confided in him about being anxious about the post speed. I love reading y’all posts and you all are talented writers don’t get me wrong. I’m just really anxious about how many posts we can do now faster than we could before. It’s my fault that I got to this point, because I didn’t exactly do self care for myself in the past. So, moving forward I will be giving Maeve the gm title for now. I will return to this rp hopefully soon. Of course I’m still going to reading it (I love y’all’s writing style!). Azurian dream will take care of my characters while I’m gone and hopefully Maeve will too.

Love y’all
WG
Understood,take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back