• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

With that said,I think that when fighting breaks out,the necklace that Shiro's unknowingly carrying might activate and cause some problems

Uhhhhh so no one was aware it would be doing anything, mind pming me what it's supposed to be doing so I can see if it fits into the mold? Nellancholy Nellancholy

Alright,I've cleared up what the shell necklace is supposed to do. It's nothing too dramatic,but it'll add a complication to the next fight that occurs in this palace.

Tragedy will help her when I post, don't worry. Then they can attack Abyss together and hopefully escape with Panther.

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Anthem Anthem Maeve Valor Maeve Valor That Weird girl That Weird girl Nellancholy Nellancholy

Aight once everyone responds to the palace ruler I'll be creating the road block that requires them to leave.

Once I close act one we will have a four day break for you all to post whatever filler or Collab content you may be holding onto looking for a place to post.

After which I move the plot forward with a Oracle/Prophet post.

The group will be splitting into two mission teams.

Real world team will be compromised of Masami, Ann, and Morgana. This will be a investigation scenario, and a transition scenario.

Metaverse team will be everyone else. This will be a investigation scenario with potential for combat if they player so trigger it as well. This one however we have some heavy stuff going on.

When these two close we will enter a panic heavy combat scenario which will see the Phantoms forced into the listed duos to fight of psycho shadows.

Baron & Mona
Panther & Prophet
Tragedy & Heartbreak
Swan & ???(special surprise)

After this closes out they will then be topped off by a special big plot scenario as brought to you by Treasure for main plot drive ending act 2/3

After which there will be only two more acts and than this palace arc will be closed. To move onto a planned filler event.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Maeve Valor Maeve Valor TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Anthem Anthem That Weird girl That Weird girl

This is the end of act one you are totally allowed to posts in response to all that happened add your flare to the run scene, reactions, thoughts, final words before heading off or even doing all that and adding to what your peeps are doing the next day. Official we will go on a for day break to allow anyone to post up collage they may have been holding onto our one off stuff to better show there characters. At the end of the fourth day I will move us forward to our next act which will be two scenarios

Aight Nellancholy Nellancholy if you would like you could stir him right into aureus rex domain to help Tragedy or jet ram him near Frostbite as well let's combo woooooo.(Sorry team work and combo high going on right now I love synergy xD)

Though remember Phoenix is treasures character so I am sure there are more tricks to be had, but hell ya show us your tricks as well.

Neither Tragedy nor Prophet can heal,can they? Looks like Thrud will have to push herself harder to help win against this new ability of Frostbite's.

I can respond tonight possibly. But even with the heal Tragedy is gonna be in a bad position due to his moderately low defenses.

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream has requested that i relay the message for him that it is his anniversary today so he apologizes for not saying this himself but he is totally fine with you starting a counterattack combo Nellancholy Nellancholy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back