• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Just letting everyone know that the post that just went up is not the plot mover its just Dascal and Masami hanging out a few days after the Kamashido confession x3. Plot moving post will still be scheduled for end of day Wednesday it does however have some foreshadowing x3 so enjoy.

I haven't thought about that yet,but maybe I'll have an answer soon.

In the meantime,looks like we should get started investigating this Oniko's palace.

The New Levels as dicatated by overlord Zenon follows lol

Shiro/Heartbreak - 40

Ann/Panther - 39

Morgana/Mona - 40

Imato/Tragedy - 42

Masami/Swan - 38

Dascal/Prophet - 47

Futaba/Oracle - 38

Hey, So I am going out of the country next Friday for 10 days. So Ann and Morgana will be guided by someone until I return.

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor and Anthem Anthem are working on their part via collab we should have it up in a few days so for now everyone can have some light posting time or time to work on separate collab's until its up. Were also doing this to give Wg a little bit of time as she will temporarily be unavailable this week. Once its done the pace is going to go fast so be prepared XD.

What kind of scenery can we find around the point where Prophet entered with Heartbreak and Baron? Would help to tell what initial discoveries they might make.

What kind of scenery can we find around the point where Prophet entered with Heartbreak and Baron? Would help to tell what initial discoveries they might make.
Right now they are surrounded by shipping yard containers around a massive black box that hides the palace. There's nothing to discover until the Swan and Tragedy gain the acceptance of access from the palace ruler in the real world. This is a scene for characters to interact while waiting to break in.

Interact with whatever you like dance, gamble, go to the bar to the streets talk with shadows and I shall oblige it. Whatever your characters ask or do enjoy it while you can cause there are sirens, whales, spiders, and crows about lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back