• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Perfect partner!

AmazingMc

The goddess of awesomeness
Stuff I look for in a friend/partner:

• Online when I am most of the time
  • Fun and playful
  • Sarcastic
  • Being able to deal with me
  • Challenge to beat
  • Smart
  • And of course awesome, even though I'm the goddess of awesomeness I still want an awesome friend

Interests:

• Eh, don't really care about interest, we get along, we get along, done deal, but I guess...
  • Music
  • Computer programming
  • Reading
  • Getting payback, cuz we definitely need that...yup

But yeah, I don't really care about interests, I get along and am best friends with many people that don't share the same interests, still my friend...I don't even really look for anything in anyone, I literally can't seem to judge like that...Anyway, anyone who wants to talk to me, right here bro, not gonna just evaporate away or something!

Last edited by a moderator:
FreeMustang said:
So do you have any themes you're interested in RPing....?
I don't even really know, I don't really like fighting rp but that's about all the themes I have that much of an opinion on

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with Shadow on those wild hours. I have apparent commitment issues with roleplays, so I think I'd benefit from a friend at the very least to help me get sorted.

I bought chocolate.

KyanoTzoker said:
I'm with Shadow on those wild hours. I have apparent commitment issues with roleplays, so I think I'd benefit from a friend at the very least to help me get sorted.
I bought chocolate.
KyanoTzoker said:
I bought chocolate.
I'm always on around 11pm to 1 or 2 am

Uh, what timezone/what's the time for you right now? It's 8:10pm for me, and I'm usually on at absolutely random hours. Not kidding. Any hours.

KyanoTzoker said:
Uh, what timezone/what's the time for you right now? It's 8:10pm for me, and I'm usually on at absolutely random hours. Not kidding. Any hours.
And Eastern US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back