Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods {STILL OPEN!}

sO i'm one of the late add on co-gms (in case it doesn't make sense as to why i'd do this) but linked HERE is a spreadsheet collating information about godly parents as of now. of course there's a high chance i could've gotten something wrong, but it should be able to give a rough understanding of the more popular cabins. in case you're too lazy to read (like me) here are some key stats ???:
- most popular godly parents: apollo (4), nemesis (4), hades (3), hephaestus (3), hermes (3)
- least popular godly parents: dionysus (0), poseidon (1), most minor gods (0 or 1)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , nymphadora. nymphadora. , r e i r e i (tagging the other gms so they can correct me if i've gone t e r r i b l y wrong) also merry christmas y'all !

sO i'm one of the late add on co-gms (in case it doesn't make sense as to why i'd do this) but linked HERE is a spreadsheet collating information about godly parents as of now. of course there's a high chance i could've gotten something wrong, but it should be able to give a rough understanding of the more popular cabins. in case you're too lazy to read (like me) here are some key stats ???:
- most popular godly parents: apollo (4), nemesis (4), hades (3), hephaestus (3), hermes (3)
- least popular godly parents: dionysus (0), poseidon (1), most minor gods (0 or 1)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , nymphadora. nymphadora. , r e i r e i (tagging the other gms so they can correct me if i've gone t e r r i b l y wrong) also merry christmas y'all !

And this is why

I have co-GMs

I promise I am trying to think of something for the cs....just...brain dead at the moment

I would love to be in the aprodite cabin if this is still open.

But in all seriousness, can someone kill Grover? I hate his wedding dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back