• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Laikas crouched back down again with a slight grin, A lovely shot. He sighed and looked back, seeing if she had been dissuaded at all and frowned when it appeared she hadn't been.

Jethro stood watching the events unfolding before him. Something was wrong here, why would Ouranous send a massive monster to wipe out camp if they couldn't even get through the barriers. Did he plan to starve them out? No, that wasn't it, with the magic within the camp, the campers would never starve. What was it then? What was going on? Whatever it was, it was no where near over.

Leon had a similar opinion as Jethro. It just did not make sense. There was just simply no way that a being as old as Ouranous would make such a careless mistake. However, he held back as well. The others seemed to be doing a good enough job holding the twins back and with the monster army banging on their locked doorstep, there was really no point in him exhausting himself for no reason....yet.

Heart-Blood Sisters

"Tch. Hold on, I take it back."

Sidestepping the new guy's spear, Stephanie spun out of the way and back towards her sister, trying to keep an eye on too many people at once. Her leg hurt more than she wanted to admit, and there was no way she could fight five+ people by herself while injured.

"Jess, we need to go. I know you wanted blood, but even I can't take on this many people on my own." She muttered, earning a displeased look from Jessica. The petite girl pursed her lips, glaring at everyone equally before throwing her hands up.

"Fine!" She relented, before pointing a finger at everyone pointedly. "You may keep your lives for now, children. But believe you me, we will be back for your family and friends. Maybe I'll even join in, wouldn't that be lovely?" She mused, smiling a eerily delicate smile.

As if they were the most casual visitors in the world, Jessica grabbed her sisters arm and started dragging her rather forcefully back up the hill. Stephanie tried her best not to visibly limp, while keeping an eye on the demigods behind them in case they attacked.

Once they got up to the top and past the barrier again, Jessica blew past the still furious monsters and down to the road, needing some space.

"What was that?! You could have slaughtered those- those-" She stuttered with sheer incredulity. "Those children! What happened?!" Stephanie didn't look at her, instead securing the axe on her back again.

"There were too many of them and you know it. And in your own words, you 'just knew we'd find a way' to break the barrier, right? And we still haven't!" She shot back, crossing her arms.

(@ModernRanger now's your chance to pop by ^^)

@ShurikenPhoenix @SirDerpingtonIV @The Suspicious Eye @Baconhands @Quiet Is Violent @LittleShenanigans @Yuuki Kuran

Laikas watched them go with a slight grin. He stood and stumbled a bit before shaking his head slightly before he moved out of his hiding spot, down to the other demi-gods. He felt weak and his face looked drained but he shrugged it off. He wasn't sure if he had to do any more fighting and if he did, he didn't know how many arrows he had left.

Hayley chuckled hollowly to herself and lowered her hammer, going back to the others.

"Couldn't take on a bunch of kids? Well this should be easy..." She muttered to herself.

Callie had been watching all this from the infirmary, completely puzzled. What in hades was that all about? At least the monsters couldn't get into camp though. She got the impression that wasn't the last she would see of the twins.

"My my" Damian mused,

"My little princesses certainly have grown up haven't they?"

Damian stood some distance away, the monsters seemed to be shying away from him but he stood looking at the girls. He had his hood pulled back and something was wrapped in a green cloth strapped to his back. Nero stood a little behind him but the monsters avoided him too. As if they knew how dangerous these two demigods were.

"How are my little beauties?"

He asked.

@KaiaWolf

@The Suspicious Eye

Jethro looked about, none of the campers had moved from position but a few were looking at him expectantly.

"Don't let your guard down. That was too easy."

He called out, his eyes focused on the direction the twins had gone.

"He's right." William sighed, "there going to figure out a way to take the barrier down. The question is when there going to take it down." He finished.

Heart-Blood Sisters

"Who dares-?" Jessica started, already visibly riled up. A hand strayed towards her arm, running along the ribbons again as if as a warning. After a split second, the tiny girl recognized him and squealed.

"Damian!" She exclaimed happily, dashing forwards and leaping up to wrap her arms around his neck. "You're back! Where have you been? Did you bring me anything? Ooh, Steph can fight with two axes now!" She bubbled frantically, spilling words out uncharacteristically fast.

Stephanie chuckled at her sister's excitement, nodding to Damian. "It certainly has been some time. Who's your friend?" She asked, glancing at the boy behind him.

@ModernRanger @The Suspicious Eye

Laikas stopped and sighed but nodded. He turned back, heading back to the spot he was in; he thought he hadn't been spotted before, he thought it would work again. He sighed and looked to the hill, scanning for the two girls. He allowed himself a grin, That was a good shot. I'll get the other one next.

Callie frowned a little. "So we are literally going to have to sit and wait possibly all night? Maybe we could at least take sleeping shifts.." She suggested, running her fingers through her hair anxiously and looking at the twins retreating.

Laikas called back over his shoulder, assuming that they would roll with that idea, "I'll take first watch!" Before anyone could respond he continued to walk back to the spot he was in.

(Be back in a couple of hours)

Nero

Nero looked at the girls, he had witnessed their flop of a attack but wouldn't hold it against them. Nero glanced at Jess and then to Stephanie. He gave a respectful bow to the girl and smiled as he returned to a upright position. "The name is Nero, I'm new to the organization. I guess you could call me Damian's protégé, I'm here to help you two and Damian in any way possible."

@KaiaWolf @ModernRanger

Masako

Masako looked around, "no I'm serious. Why does it smell like dog? Is there a dog here?" She never looked so blind, cane out, hands outstretched and her blind eyes, unfocused on a point. She loved dogs and if there is it shouldn't be on the battlefield.

@eveybody

@SirDerpingtonIV

Bay Kaikea

Bay sat on the coast, bored at her post.

Callie sighed and simply stayed where she was, not having much else to do. She simply watched the sunset musing over whether it may be the last she would ever see. She supposed she could talk to her siblings but they were all preoccupied so she sat quietly.

"50% security level. Stay in position, sleep in shifts. Can I get the Demeter cabin to pass out drinks please?" Jethro called out.

Damian picked up Jessica and spun her about. Then setting her down, he stepped back and said,

"You really have grown."

Turning he looked at Stephanie then back at Nero.

"That is Nero, son of Dionysus. He has joined our cause." Damian answered.

@KaiaWolf @The Suspicious Eye

Heart-Blood Sisters

Jessica cooed appreciatively at Damian's comments, rocking back and forth on her feet like an excited child while Stephanie nodded to Nero.

"I'm glad we've got another demigod on our side, but it might not help much." She said, glancing back up at the growling army. "I'm not sure what Ouranos was expecting, sending us smashing into the barrier like that. Not to insult our leader of anything, but there's no way he's that stupid, right? He had to have had some kind of plan for this."

Jared growled, debating this. Did he want to leave everything he knew and join the other side all because of Zeus' idiocy? No...he just couldn't. He'd never be his father. "I won't join you. I'm not Lycaon. I'd n-...." he growled in pain as the fleas started crawling over him.

@KaiaWolf

He patted Jessica's head as he walked towards the barrier.

"That is what I'm here for my dears."

As he walked towards the barrier, he took the wrapped object from his back, unwrapping it, he revealed a large trident.

Jethro watched as he saw a man walking towards the barrier unwrapping a cloth object. Something was very wrong, the man was too at ease, too confident. His instincts screamed at him, he called out,

"CAMPERS TO YOUR POSITIONS!!!!!! LIGHT THE TRENCHES!!!" Jethro watched as Greek fire erupted all down the trenches except the large area where the Demeter and Dionsys cabins had created larges patches of vines and thorns. That is where they'd bottleneck the monsters.

@KaiaWolf

Nero

Nero looked at Damian and the girl laid over him. He kinda hated girls like that, his persona loved them, but not the real him. He combed his fingers through her hair and smiled as Damian raised the trident. He watched as the vines and throns grew. "Really they are going for that with those?" He laughed and looked at Damian, "you want me to fix that for you? A few Fennel Giants can take care of getting out of that obvious trap along with use their fire against them." He asked pointing to the thorns.

@KaiaWolf @ModernRanger

Damian tapped the barrier with the trident and it shattered like broken glass.

He walked back to Nero and as he passed the other demigods he said,

"Do what you need to do to destroy the camp. If it is not done by nightfall then I shall do it myself. Do not disappoint me."

@The Suspicious Eye

@KaiaWolf

Myra smiled fakely as her only friend went on and on about this suppossed amazing guy from the Aphrodite Cabin. For a daughter of Ares, Tarra was really girly.

"-and then he winked at me and I felt as if I was on Cloud Nine! OOh!" Tarra suddenly squealed. "There he is!" She pointed to a rugged boy with short black hair and the trademark Aphrodite eyes. Myra sighed and she began to walk away.

"Um...I need to go help Kyle with sword fighting. Kay? See ya!" Myra said as she turned on her heel and walked to the arena.She suddenly changed courses and walked towards Thalia's tree.

There, she saw the newbies.

'Ugh! Too many brats...' Myra's dark demeanor quickly became black.

"Your aura. It's black." said a boy from behind her.

"I know." she answered quietly and the boy fell silent.

She decided to not go to the arena and instead head to the woods where she could train.

After finding her special area, a clearing with sunflowers, she raised a hand casually. A skeleton emerged from the soil and charged.

Heart-Blood Sisters

(Could y'all just assume the twins are commanding the army from on top of the hill? And preferably not attack them just yet? I need to pop out for a bit, but I'll be back ^^ ;)

"You- the barrier-" Stephanie stuttered, staring in shock as it crumbled and disappeared. Jessica turned and gave her a look, earning a smack from the taller girl. "Oh shut up. Just because we conveniently found a way to break the barrier, doesn't mean your ridiculous hunch was right."

"Oh sure." Jessica drawled, waving a hand dismissively. "You're just mad 'cause I was right and you were grumpy and didn't believe me. Now come along, we've got blood to spill."

The army, now free to charge down the hill like they were meant to, started streaming towards camp at an alarmingly fast rate. A few were -of course- stupid enough to fall/get pushed into the trenches, but the rest started to funnel perfectly into the camps defences. The thorns and vines slowed them down somewhat, but the full force of them was too much for the foliage, and soon enough they were pushing through and filing into camp.

"I'm afraid it's a bit too late for that." Stephanie said after a minute of simply watching, glancing at Nero to acknowledge his suggestion. "Monsters aren't the most patient creatures in the world, as you can see."

"ATTACK!!!!!"

Jethro yelled dashing forward towards the funneled army.

Leon followed Jethro's example, leading the Ares cabin into battle.

Nero

(Assume Nero is beside the twins on that hill he is not close at all)

Nero laughed and gave a sarcastic salute to Damian. "Aye aye sir." Nero looked at the ground and dropped some Redwood seed and then pulled out a bulb, biting his tounge and kissing it softly. He dropped it onto the ground and the bulb and seeds burrowed deep underground. Deep underneath the trench and shot around the camp. Huge holes popped up around camp six, seven, eight ans counting they were large enough to fit a army in. Holes popped up from outside the trench too for various points of acess. Nero then pulled out his thyroid and twirled it around. He looked at the red core and smiled. He raised it high and a dropped it to the ground. A row of Fennel Giants towered over the flames. The plants dipped down and caught on fire then the leaned back and whopped their flaming flower groupings into the camp crashing, and still burning.

Nero looked at the twins, "ladies, there are endless tunnels to help you get around down there it is protected by redwood, which is flame resistant and covered in bouncing algy simply knock underneath thrice to get out. I'll stay here I have a little surprise for the campers, but feel free to use whatever you see fit for attack."

@KaiaWolf @ModernRanger

@All campers

'What was that?' Myra asked herself as she walked towards the edge of the woods. She had just demolished several skeletons in a little over ten minutes.

She saw the Ares Cabin going to war at the top of the hill.

'What is going on?'

@ModernRanger

'You've got to be kidding me.' Myra thought as she watched the army make their next move.

@KaiaWolf

Callie and Hayley sprang into action when they heard the orders. Callie began shooting down monsters as the Greek fire burned in the trenches around camp and a strange plant seemed to emerge. She was trying to focus on destroying monsters and keeping her guard up, though it was significantly difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back