• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Nero

Nero's eyes went to a glowing red as he concentrated on directing the roots of his baby. He was creating huge tunnels for the army just in case. He pulled out a couple of oddly colored plants and bit into this thumb, poring his blood onto the small seeds. Measuring the trajectory, weight, Air speed and height. He picked a tree and pulled the tip to the ground. He put the seeds in the branches and flung the seeds into camp like a sling shot. He felt the Fennel Giants begin to burn so he leaned them over to the thorns and vines. "Just give the word and I'll torch the vines into ashes." He said looking at the twins. Sadly the fire lept to the cone of thorns and vines and began to burn either way. "Oh well."

The seeds fell in different ares at camp and huge Poison Ivy Venus Man-Eater Monster plants fell next to the Ares cabin, big house, arena, archery field and Hermes cabin. The plants grew up to 15 ft tall and the touch of their vines would give poison ivy. While they would viciously devour and destroy everything around them. He spent the rest of his focus on the bulb. He sat on a leafy chair and looked onward.

@KaiaWolf @ModernRanger

Masako

Masako didn't even bat a eyelash as everything happened around her. The main thing was the barrier was failing. She could hearfire and hear it spreading. However, something unfamiliar came past her. It was a unnatural smell. She grabbed Dan's arm and followed it.

@SirDerpingtonIV

@ModernRanger

Bay Kaikea

Bay heard the fire and the yells. She wanted to help but couldn't leave her post. She paused for a moment and thought. "Ugh I wish Cain were here. I wonder where she is?

@Quiet Is Violent @ModernRanger (cough cough)

Laikas' eyes revealed his slight shock at the barrier breaking, but in honesty he expected it to. From his hidden location he took several pot shots at the wave of monsters, waiting a few moments before he summoned another arrow so he could regain his strength. Most of his arrows found their marks, the others hitting unintended targets next to them. He didn't feel completely exposed here, none of the monsters seemed to notice him.

@KaiaWolf

Dan nodded. "I promise Masako," he said with a sigh, looking towards the battle as he began to walk towards it. "Yes, wolf boy's here again," he explained wincing in pain as he took a rather painful step before he continued, glowing spear in hand. "

However, Masako simply began to drag him. He stopped for a moment, spotting a few large plants growing, and knew them to be the work of Nero. He sighed, shaking his head, as he aimed the spear. Suddenly, a brilliantly bright burst of light cannoned out of the spear point, simply frying the plants by the Big House, the roasted plants crumpling under their own weight. It took more energy than he had expected, and he collapsed, spear falling beside him. "Darn it," he muttered, rolling onto his back, feeling even weaker than before, having used all of the spear's energy, and some of his own as well. "G-guess Nero forgot to g-give his plants sunscreen," he murmured, grinning, chuckling lightly.

Masako

Masako was focused on the unfamiliar sense it worried her. She had to know what this feeling was. It was like someone is calling her. She suddenly snapped out of it when Dan collapsed. She wasn't expecting the sudden weight and fell along with him. "Ow...Dan what are you...." She grew silent as she saw him. "Dan?" She looked at him and checked his pulse. Sighing in relief she helped him up. "Dan you idiot, do you want to die?" She looked back at the presence the trail slowly dimming. She sighed and lifted Dan's spear using telekinesis. She ran over to the arena, only to sense those plant monsters in the way, she hissed in anger and brought him to a undestroyed cabin. Placing him on a bed she looked at him worriedly, "don't you dare die on me."

@SirDerpingtonIV

@ModernRanger

Man Eating Plants

plant_monster_by_vegasmike-d4vx82n.jpg

With some of their brethren slain the Poisonous Man-Eating Plant monsters rampaged. They ran through cabins leaving nothing but wood and poison ivy in their place. The monsters began to eat parts of the archery equipment and plow the cabins. They seeded more of their kind, which rapidly grew. The monsters near the arena were slowly climbing up the sides for the wounded campers, fresh for the eating.

@Anyone in camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]

@ModernRanger

Man Eating Plants

With some of their brethren slain the Poisonous Man-Eating Plant monsters rampaged. They ran through cabins leaving nothing but wood and poison ivy in their place. The monsters began to eat parts of the archery equipment and plow the cabins. They seeded more of their kind, which rapidly grew. The monsters near the arena were slowly climbing up the sides for the wounded campers, fresh for the eating.

@Anyone in camp.
Dan groaned as she lay him down. "M-Masako... Need.. I need... Need to help," he stuttered, barely conscious. "B-but.. Hurts...can't move..." He continued, panting, staring rather blankly up at the ceiling. "P-pray... Helios...don't know.." He got out, rather unhelpfully.

Masako

Masako looked at Dan and paused. She was never the best person to pray, she never got the point. However, seeing as Dan was about to die she would give it a shot. She got to her knees and clasped ed her hands togeather. "Ummm, I don't know if you can hear me. If you can then I'll just keep talking. I'm not the best at this kind of thing, but I want you to know that people believe in you. Helios, please remember that you are not ignored. You are the sun." She stopped for a minute ans peeked at Dan, he looked horrible. She continued. "There's no reason for you to feel like this. Uhhhh...." She didn't know what so say, but she knew that this was kind of pissing her off. Why did she have to stroke a God's ego? "I should kick his ass" she grumbled.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Masako

Masako was surprised that Helios actually answered. Her mom only appeared when she wanted Masako to do things or remind her of her vengeance. She blinked a little not really sure what to say.
He sound kinda nice. She was about to ask him something when Dan woke up. She turned bright red, "Shut up. It was my first time talking to a different god. It's weird!" She put a hand on his shoulder as he coughed. "Are you alright?"

@SirDerpingtonIV

Masako

Masako turned even redder as he mentioned her flushed face. "No!" She crossed her arms and glared in his direction. "I'm just warm, that's all." She pulled her hair closer to her face in a sad attempt to try to hide her blush. "Whatever." She pouted and tilted her head, before punching him a little harshly on the shoulder. "You jerk. You used some of your own energy, after I told you not to. Do you have a death wish?"

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
Dan grinned, poking her cheek, "And now you're even redder!" He teased, as she used her hair in a sad attempt to hide the blush. "Yeah, just warm," he continued to tease, before she punched him in the shoulder. "I do, actually. To keep others safe," he said, smile fading slightly. "And I'm sorry about me using my own reserves... I didn't know it would require that much..."

Masako

Masako rolled her eyes at him, "Dan..." She paused and took a deep breath, "jus promise me that you will take better care of yourself. I don't want to loose you." She hated loss, which is why she kept everyone at a distance. No friends, no family, only herself and her enemy. She clentched her fist tightly, her enemy. The man who ordered a hit on her father and sold her like cattle. The man she had finally faced after nearly seven years of hunting. She looked down and whispered, which could be unheard"you know I met him. That man."

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
He paused, "What happened?" He asked, sitting up, eyes on her. "Did you... Get your vengeance?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or is he still out there? If he is, I'll do what I can to help you find him again," he promised. "And I swear I will take better care of myself, you won't lose me any time soon," he promised, grinning.

Masako

Masako sighed and shook her head. "I went through so many people to find him. Then one night I got his address. I rushed over, ready to get my vengeance. I alertedthe guards to the south entrance, having the north path free. In a matter of moments I was in the monsters study, taking what incriminating items I could. A partner hacking into the computers and releasing everything to the internet. Then I went into the room, where he slept." She paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "He woke with a startle, he knew I was the one hunting him by my armor. He was old, Dan. He was so very old and sick, I think it was cancer." She shook her head, "I told him what he had done, what I had done to hurt him. He apologized. Like it would solve everything. I laughed and point ed my sword at his head ready to have it grind through his skull." Her bild eyes shone with bloodlust. Then they returned to a lost white, "but his grand daughter came in hearing the noise. She was no older than 5 just a year younger than I when I lost my father. The little girl I had just orphaned. I.... I got the adress from the current leader before I killed him, she didn't know it, but I was her father's murderer." Masako's voice began to crack. "She begged me not to kill her grandfather...."

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
He reached up, pulling his friend into an embrace, patting her back comfortingly. "It's alright," he whispered, "You did what you had to. Perhaps saved her from having to deal with a m-monster like that in her life," he continued, thinking. He didn't like killing, especially not of humans, but this was an exception. What that man had done to her was inexcusable. "Do you, feel any better about it? Now that he has died?" He asked, pulling away from her, looking into her pale blind eyes.

Masako

Masako shook her head. "I didn't kill him....." She was back there, at that time and place. "I let him go." She looked at Dan, but her blind eyes were far away. "I lowered my blade and took a few steps back, then turned to leave out the window." She paused and closed her eyes. "Then he said to me in a dark cold tone, 'who would have thought the Onryo was so weak.'" She clentched her fist angrily, "I turned around and shot my blade towards the man. Only....." She stopped holding back the tears and pain. "Only it wasn't the man I struck, it was the girl. She hap lept up to her grandfather. I didn't even notice...." Her voice cracked again. "The blade went straight through her tiny body. I felt it slide through her, severing her organs and bones with ease. I didn't know what to do. I always made sure innocents weren't harmed. This was the first time...." She trailed off "I dropped her body off my blade onto the man. Shock on his face, it curled into rage as he pulled the Kantana off his wall and ran towards me. I just stood there ready for him to take his vengeance. But then... he collapsed to the floor. He was having a heart attack. I listened to him lay on the floor gasping and shouting at me. I didn't even realize what was happening, I thought it was me. I just listened as he died at my feet. Then I did what I do, leave my trace behind. I used my power to take the old man’s katana and cut the little girl all the way down till the wounds met. Then placed it back in the corpse's hand. Cleaned my blade placing the blood on the bed and took my leave. I left with no trace to my actions. The next day the news that the revealed yakuza boss murdered his niece after information on his dealings went through the news like wildfire. I didn't watch, I thanked my partner for his help and went to go die. My vengeance was complete, but that girls... it needed to be completed." She looked away witha sad smile.

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
"The... Girl's vengeance?" He asked, blinking. "Masako... What do you mean?" He asked, sounding worried. "It wasn't your fault... You didn't know she would get in the way," he said, sounding sad. "I'm sorry," he whispered, continuing to keep eye contact with her. He looked away slightly, unsure how exactly he could help his friend, and that though, the fact that he currently was unable to help, didn't make him feel too good.

Masako

Masako shook her head, "no it was my fault. I take responsibility for all the lives I took and one day I will pay for that with my life." She took a deep breath,"back to the story, so to avenge the girl I plunged my swords into my lungs and fall inro ny freshly dug grave. I lay there letting them fill with my blood waiting to choke and die. My mother came to me age was pleased that my vengeance was a success. As pleased as she could be. She told me that this would be only my first act of retribution. I had more to do. She told me another piece of my future and vanished. My partner came and found me he rushed me to the hospital where I was for about a week. Then I took on a few monster hunting quests from Chiron. I ended up here after finishing the last quest." She looked at him, "I was done and hurting so I tried to stop living. I thought I was helping the world and that girl by dying. But I know that I have much more of my life to live. And so do you." She gripped his nose in a nose hold and smiles at him. "So stop being stupid and help me help you. It's my job as your friend."

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
He laughed, sounding stance with his nose held by her. "Alright, alright!" He said, grinning. He paused, thinking back on what she said. "All that is... Very just of you," he said, nodding slightly. "And.. May I ask, who was the helper of yours?" He asked, out of simple curiosity. "Was he a demigod?" he continued, thinking. Maybe this unknown helps could assist in their current situation.

Masako

Masako turned a dark shade of crimson. "No, he wasn't a demigod, not that I know. He just a guy I knew, his girlfriend and her family were killed by the yakuza after they couldn't pay a simple debt. He wanted revenge just like me. So we got-worked together. I haven't talked to him since I left Japan." She didn't want to talk about him, but was now thinking that he could help them.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Masako

Masako shook her head, "I'm not blushing!" She paused for a moment, before snswe8ng. "He might be able to help, but I'd have to get in contact with him again. He's a hacker so it would help if we had the world praying to Helios. But we need to fight off these monsters before we can reach him. The only way is in my room."

@SirDerpingtonIV

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
He nodded, "If you did that much for him, "I'd imagine h would be quite helpful in return," Dan said thoughtfully. "Perhaps we could make our way there?" He asked, stranding up slowly, spear used as a walking stick again. Suddenly, the spear began to glow brightly. "Thanks Helios," Dan said to the sky. "Y-you're welcome, Dan. And may I say, Masako, if you could use your friend in order to get me Atleast a few worshipped, I shall be in your debt. If I am not strong enough to physically lend my aid; I will do what I can to lend my power to Dan, or at the very least, keep you informed of all things that occur under The Sun. And... If you could, perhaps a few prayers to my sister, Selene? She... She might be gone already, but I simply want to see her again. And of course, she would be interested in helping." Helios responded, quite quickly, as well, In a voice loud enough for them both to hear. However, he addressed Masako herself quietly. "Please keep my son safe, Masako. You are his closest friend, and in all honesty, I'm not sure I could find anyone under the sun, better for a friend." Dan was unaware of that last bit, so he simply stood there. "Where to now?" Dan asked.

Masako

Masako jolted a little as Helios spoke to them. She nodded at his words and blushed even redder, if that is possible, at his compliment to her. She swore she would of her best, to help him. She spoke softly, "we need to leave here and get to my cabin, I have someone there who can get a message to my friend." She paused for a minute, "but there are more monsters out there. I can hear them." She paused and turned to Dan, "I don't know if we can make it through them all."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Man Eating Plants

During this time the plant monsters had leveled many of the cabins. The ones climbing the arena had sucess and we're now out to the infirmary ready to eat helpless campers. The plants had grown from five to a whole second army leaving rapidly growing seeds in its place. With the thorn arch Bruning away more monsters and the underground tunnels popping up eveywhere, the camp seemed all but lost.

@ShurikenPhoenix @ModernRanger @SirDerpingtonIV @KaiaWolf @Baconhands @Quiet Is Violent @LittleShenanigans @Yuuki Kuran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back