• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Roleplay

I'm interested? I'm not quite sure how things work around here but a PJO rp sounds like fun..so how is it possible to join?

I'm interested? I'm not quite sure how things work around here but a PJO rp sounds like fun..so how is it possible to join?

The project is linked above ^^^^^ request an entry and either the GM or me will accept your request so you can submit your character. 

Room for one more?? Sounds interesting and I haven't roleplayed in this fandom in EONS jesus but I still love the series :)

Also, if there a plot yet or are we still discussing it? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Room for one more?? Sounds interesting and I haven't roleplayed in this fandom in EONS jesus but I still love the series :)

We are still recruiting. There is a plot, but since most of it revolves around mystery and surprise, most of it will be unknown to general role players.

We are still recruiting. There is a plot, but since most of it revolves around mystery and surprise, most of it will be unknown to general role players.

Here is the link just in case 

As for the rest about plot is what Play said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back