• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Roleplay

Play On Words

Musical Goddess
Okay! I did take a large break from the site recently, but I'm back on and ready to get back in the swing of things. I have a soft spot for PJO and Harry Potter roleplays, and I'll probably start one of each over the next few days.

I don't have a set out plot for this, just a basic idea. Doubling is allowed and encouraged for this roleplay. I am looking for Co-GM's, and any plot ideas will be discussed. I do, of course, have a basic idea, but I won't be releasing it until I am sure that's what I want to use.

Rules:

Doubling is encouraged, not required!

Be polite in OOC!

No Godmodding!

One of each Big Three character, no reserving. Not first come, first served, whoever makes the best will be affected.

No children of Titans or primordial gods without my permission.

No OP characters.

No Mary Sues/Gary Sues.

You know I am in love :)

And if you want take that co-GM spot if you are so looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe interested. But I still haven't finished the series.

Nor have I dear :'3 It wont be canon so you shouldn't worry that much >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
And Greek is mine. Plus the majority of the books focus on Half Blood when they're in a camp, plus it's just easier.

Didnt know you had Greek blood ;-; if history I also have it in classical studies xD 

I know they do hence why I am not nagging :)  Im content with Greek hah :P

Dost thou seek another player?

Look no further, for I am interested.

Formal speech aside, I've been looking for a roleplay like this.

Dost thou seek another player?

Look no further, for I am interested.

Formal speech aside, I've been looking for a roleplay like this.

Just got on this site but I've RPed PJO before and am looking to get back into it. Could I join?

It's been a while since I rped a Percy Jackson rp. I'm totally interested if you can take one more?

Ohhhh so many people at once :'3 the slots are open yes and I think we finally reached the amount to start the thread off. 

Right @Play On Words?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back