• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peaky Blinders

Esperanza spotted the dress and saw the note on it. She gulped feeling bad for even taking it but she did need it for hers was soiled. She slipped the little black dresses on and started walking down the stairs, looking about but not snooping. She walked by his office, she looked like alice in wonderland. Little.long haired curly girl barefoot with a dress on, that very clearly did not match her. Stepping about gently and looking at the architecture not even noticing him yet. She smiled at some of the pillar embellishments. Her face was very bruised, black eyes and trauma to her jaw

Alfie took out his pocket watch, "Eight minutes. Shock." He spoke simply, seeing how long it took her to notice her surroundings, "Somewhere safe." He muttered

Last edited:
Tommy Shelby
From the inside of his study, Tommy saw Esperanza looking around. He could understand that. This sort of place was hard to get used to, especially if the sort of life they lived before was the complete opposite, much like Tommy's own. "That dress fit you well enough?" Tommy asked, stepping out of his office.

Essie Rosen
Essie could only nod at his words. She was a little fearful of where he was taking her, but she said nothing, not wanting to be a bother.

Alfie sighed, "I promise my house isnt a dark bloody dungeon with sex swings and dead people's fingers."

Esperanza leaped easily a fee feet and backed up from him quickly, wide eyed, clearly he startled her, "I-im sorry I-I....w-was just-..." she pointed at what she was looking at, clearly very innocent, she made her distance from her looking away from him, making sure her hair blocked view of her bruises, "y-yes thank you..."

Tommy Shelby
Tommy shook his head. "You don't have to explain yourself to me," he said. "My sister has some more dresses here, so if you need anything else, you're welcome to it. The room she usually stays in is two doors to the left of yours. She won't mind if you borrow anything."

Essie Rosen
Essie wanted to smile at his joke, but honestly she couldn't bring herself to. She had never been in one of her bosses homes. The prospect only frightened her more, given that her prior experiences.

Esperanza nodded slowly, "Thank you. .but this is quite fine....thank you so much...for everything..." she spoke quietly

Alfie knew that for a fact. In a way this as another test. But also another kindness in one. He side glanced at her, but didnt say anything. He pulled up to the his house, quite luxurious for a rough man like him. He got out and walked up

Tommy Shelby
"If you're sure," said Tommy, looking her over, not in a lustful way, but more in an analytical but intrigued way. "I trust the room was to your liking, and the staff has been accommodating?"

Essie Rosen
Essie's eyes widened as she saw Alfie's house. Such a thing was rather intimidating and she felt a little nervous. Her mother had taught her that men don't just hand things to young women out of kindness, they'd always want something in return.

Esperanza watched him out of the corner of her eye as she looked down, feeling like an ant, she nodded a bit, "Yes thank you...." she spoke airly.

Alfie looked over at her, just chuckled and shook his head, she was right. Completely correct. But his deal was a level of trust and not her body. He opened the door leaving it open for her to come at her own accord.

Tommy Shelby

Tommy nodded. “Good,” he said. “Remember, you are a guest in my home and I want guests in my home to feel comfortable. Anything you want or need you let the staff know, alright?”

Essie Rosen

Essie slowly walked in the house, trying to make herself seem small, a common habit of hers when she was scared and uncomfortable. She didn’t want to take up too much space and cause a fuss.

Esperanza nodded a bit, looking at him through her eyelashes, "I will....thank you." She knew very well what it was all about, "I'm assuming you've had more to plan since this morning." She stated simply

Alfie simply walked back to his room, "Kitchen is yours, down the hall is a free room. Theres some stuff for ya there to get comfortable in. Goodnight." He stated simply as his voice faded amd a door closed behind him

Tommy Shelby
"Yes, I have," said Tommy. "Come into my study, and we can discuss it. I want to run it by you, as you're the one with knowledge of them." He turned and began walking into his office and went to go sit beside his desk.

Essie Rosen
"Goodnight, Mr. Solomons..." Essie said softly, her voice becoming more and more quiet. She went to the kitchen and made herself something quickly and cleaning up, wanting it to look like she hadn't been there. Afterwards, she went to the bedroom, changed and got settled in. She was a little afraid and she was still in shock and it took her a quiet some time to finally fall asleep.

The gypsy woman followed him in timidly as she looked about, mainly upward at the beautiful mural paintings and pillars and then looked back down at him, but never directly, "Alright..."

Alfie was awake pretty much all night. A haunted man just like much of his enemies but he did manage a few hours. He was wide awake before Essie. Making himself a bit of.coffee with a French press. In his pajamas.

Tommy Shelby
Tommy waited a few moments, looking Esperanza up and down, before he cleared his throat and began speaking. "Well, first, how much would you estimate that your family brings in for Capone? I want to promise him an increase in profits, but I need to know how much they make first, before working out the percentage of profit increase."

Essie Rosen
Essie had fallen asleep in a state of fear, but once she fell asleep, it was far more peaceful than she had anticipated. However, she was still shocked and nervous. She made the bed, and changed making her way carefully out of the room. She left her hair in their natural loose waves, instead of pinning it up like when she worked.

Esperanza was confused why scanned her over, she hummed lightly,nodding, "Low tier in comparison to your family. ...around 5,000."

Alfie was in the kitchen with the paper sipping his Joe. Without looking up he rasped out a 'Good morning.'

Tommy Shelby
Tommy nodded and thought on the number. He was sure that he could bring in more than that. He began looking over his numbers, seeing what the lowest he could do was, and a way to make the most money as possible. "I think I could bring in 10,000, at least. Do you think that number will be sufficient for Capone? Or do you think he'll want to go higher?"

Essie Rosen
"Good morning, sir," said Essie her voice timid. She walked over to the coffee machine, trying to make herself seem as small as possible. It felt so awkward to be in Alfie's home. "Do you mind, sir?" she asked gesturing to coffee machine, wanting to make sure it was okay for her to have some.

Esperanza blinked and laughed a little, it was a very uncomfortable, nervous laugh, "Capone are smart..they know about your family more than you know...I wouldn't undersell too heavily knowing what they do. Mainly you are respectable, top of your family, numbers man who always brings much more than you say. Make it equal and fair. Work around the deal to bring more in. When you do, adjust the scale. They still get more of.it, but you get a higher percentage. Because you worked for it, and they didnt, it's fair."

Alfie snorted, muttering 'sir' under.his breath, "You're stiff as a board at this rate my back is going to start atrophying watching you. Do what you will." He gravelled lowly, his voice still waking as he didnt look up once from his paper

Tommy Shelby
Tommy thought for a moment about what she just said. This was a situation that required precision, he couldn't make any mistakes, especially when the result of such would be the death of him, and probably many members of his family. "Thank you for this information," he said. He looked to his books and began adjusting his numbers. As he did so, he asked, "And how much would you say that you know on the Capone family? Any intimate details?"

Essie Rosen
Essie fixed herself a cup of coffee. "Sorry," she said, trying to loosen up, but failing miserably. She slowly sat down and began sipping her coffee, keeping her eyes lowered on the mug she was drinking from.

Esperanza bit her lip, "Capone has a ....mistress. uhmm." Her face brightened bright red,"s-sorry h-how...intimate are we talking...sir?" She had a very much innocence to her but how she spoke of the word 'mistress' insinuated something quite sexual

Alfie flipped through the pages, "We have a meeting." He spoke lowly, "Capone." He muttered. "He dont bite 'less we do. We wont be biting that man. Too bloody greasy." He sounded as if he was joking but his tone sounded serious. He grumbled under his breath, "bloody shelby's." He muttered under his breath as he read the paper.

Tommy Shelby
Tommy certainly wasn't shy or squeamish when it came to matters of intimacy, but it was easy to tell that Esperanza wasn't the same. He wanted as much as he could get, but he didn't want to push the girl past her level of comfort, at least not yet. "However intimate you want to get. I ain't picky about it."

Essie Rosen
Essie's gray eyes widened at hearing they would be meeting with Capone. Her back straightened and she stiffened. She nodded as Alfie said he wouldn't bit unless they did, and she certainly had no intention of biting. "Yes, sir," was all she said, trying to mask the fear in her voice.

Esperanza blinked. Processing all the information she has, "Uh...u-uh the....well...," she sighed like she gave up, her voice getting quiet, "His mistress is a dominatrix.... cheating on his girlfriend...his previous wife died and...no...one...but-but me...on accident knows about his girlfriend...his nephew...he...fancies me...which is why I initially stayed away from the family....hes quite abusive..to...to animals...." she frowned, looking away, "And women." She muttered. "his previous partner died....mysteriously and when they found her she was beatin'to death....I have.. a..." she gulped, "I have...years. to tell you."

Alfie rolled his eyes, "My name isnt sir." He flopped down next to her handing her the paper, crossing one leg over the other with his coffee, "The Capones are nice. Not like your previous experience. But shit can get real fast. We plan to stay on their good side."

Tommy Shelby
Tommy tried to keep his face remaining neutral as he heard that, but it was hard. "Thank you for that information," said Tommy, trying to process the information. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable with what he had heard, however it wasn't anything that he had expected to hear. It was something that he needed a moment to really think about.

Essie Rosen

Essie nodded. She took another sip of coffee, still looking a little nervous. "What else would I call you? Couldn't call you by your name. 'S not proper."

Esperanza nodded, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck, "Do you need any more...?"

Alfie shrugged, "At work. Mr. Solomons. Outside of work. My proper bloody name is my name if it ain't proper it better not be my name, aye?"

Tommy Shelby
Tommy stayed silent for another moment, before he blinked, and turned back to Esperanza. "Well, if you have any more information, I'd like to hear it. Best to know as much as possible."

Essie Rosen

Essie nodded, still not entirely at ease with calling him Alfie. She took another sip of coffee before she asked him, "What business do you have with Capone?"

Esperanza noticed his surprise and taken back, "As warped...as they are. They have values. People around them even though they burn everything they touch they protect with everything if that means jumping in front of a bullet. Their toys are theres and blood of their own. They have underground operations riddled throughout New York and Califorina, spy operations. Spying on you. Alfie Solomon's. And some of the other groups... I cant...say they know much of anything. Yet. However they have eyes everywhere."

Alfie chuckled, "What other business would be? Liquor. Capone has lots of operations to distribute in dry zones. Hes being overran with business. Luckily. We have plenty inventory."

Tommy Shelby

Tommy didn't trust Alfie Solomons as far as he could throw him, him being involved with Capone came as no surprise. "Thank you for this information, you've been more valuable than you know." Tommy wasn't very good at conveying emotion, but it was clear that there was gratitude in his eyes. He would have to look into some of his spies and have them get some information.

Essie Rosen
Essie nodded and took another sip of her coffee, finishing it up and feeling stupid for asking, as the answer was obvious. Slowly and timidly, she stood up, brushing a few loose strands of hair behind her ear.. "I ought to put my hair up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back