• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Peach’s Ultimate RP Check!

peachfuzz

Hey I’m Peach and I like to role play! I am a teenager who enjoys writing, I’m not very amazing at it but I’m trying to improve and I figure...what’s the best way to improve? Practicing! Anyway a few rules first:
-I can’t RP every day, please don’t rush me for returns I am in high school :’)
-If you can’t continue RPing, I’d love it if you could just give me a quick heads up like “sorry I’m busy and won’t be able to continue our RP!”
-I’m fine with all genres and basically everything! Fandom, original, action, dystopian, adventure, slice of life, cyberpunk, romance, no romance, whatever, I’m super flexible.
-I prefer FxF or any pairing with a nonbinary character but I’m also okay with MxM and FxM. I also prefer OCxOC or canonxcanon but I’m okay with OCxcanon.
-I’m okay with any length, I’ll generally try to match your length though. If you give me one line I’ll probably give you one line. If you give me five paragraphs I’ll try my best to match that. (Try being the operative word here lol)
-General obvious rules: pls no racism, sexism, lgbtphobia, etc. No s//xual themes, I’m a minor.

Okay and now for fandoms! I’m actually open to a lot of fandoms so just recommend something! I’m probably not interested in most animes just because...I don’t know them. I honestly don’t know most animes. Just suggest something and I’ll tell you if I know enough about it to RP it!
Anyway, here are the fandoms I’m most interested in right now!

DC Comics
Legend of Zelda
Sanrio
Overwatch
Sonic the Hedgehog
Jem and the Holograms
Super Mario Bros
Animal Crossing
Kirby
The Owl House
Gravity Falls
Undertale
Stardew Valley
Futurama
Steven Universe
Scooby Doo
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
Rune Factory 4 (or various Harvest Moons)
Ruby Gloom

Last edited:
Im curious to know who do you play as for owl house and dc comic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back