• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

Name: Tarou Sasaki
Desired Hero Name: The muscle (Original, I know)
Chosen Extra Class: Mentoring
Appearance:
jun-inoue-majikoi-r-1.69.jpg

Very tall, standing at 6’2 and quite muscular for his age – 200 lbs.
(soon to be) Hero Costume: Black, tight fitting uniform with a hole for head, made from a very sturdy material, that can stretch a lot. The costume also has simple metal mechanism on the legs, which supports them from breaking, if too much muscle is taken from them. It also prevents user from falling. They’re situated in such way, that they don’t interfere with kicks, walking, or using the quirk on legs. Brown boots and gloves both have a metal finish, to further enhance punching/kicking damage.​
Personality: A very kind individual, who mostly dislikes violence. Always acts polite and cares for people around him. Proficient at making friends, but doesn’t have any close ones. Vey devoted to his workout regime, however because of that he neglects his grades. While Tarou may be very strong, his problem solving skills need some work. They’re not terrible, but often he finds himself in a situation that could easily be dealt with some thought, but he just prefers to power through it. Also, because of his pacifistic nature, Tarou finds it hard to go all out with somebody in a fight, and will want to show mercy even for a villain. “Everyone deserves a second chance” he often says.
Dislikes: coffee, rudeness, cockiness, being sick
Fears: Not being strong enough when the situation calls for it, losing a close friend/family member.
Mannerisms: Keeps his hands in his pockets at all times.
Backstory: Tarou was brought up as an only child in the Sasaki household. His upbringing wasn’t all that interesting. He was spoiled quite a bit by his mother, and his father would watch wrestling with him, and sometimes even train with Tarou. He soon grew to be a very cocky individual, thinking that his quirk would get him out of every situation. The boy treated others badly and didn’t respect his parents as much as he shoul. His grades also started to worsen.

Everything changed when he was around 14, when he and his father went to a wrestling exhibition in a local mall. They had a good time watching the show, until some man entered the stage and shouted something. Tarou cannot remember what was that he said, but he did remember what happened afterwards. The man standing on the stage exploded and the blast killed of the majority of the crowd. Tarou survived and his father miraculously survived. What followed after that was a long physical recovery period for the boy. Tarou had trouble holding anything in his hands, because of the glass that he fell into after the explosion. This scars are still visible to this day and that's why he mostly tries to hides his hands in his pockets. After the incident, he changed, from an edgy teenager he grew into a kind boy, who cares about everybody. He wants to become a hero, so that attacks like that won’t happen ever again.

Relationships: Mother – Really cares for her and vice versa, but sometimes he cares a bit too much.
Father - Still ocasionally will go with him to some wrestling shows and tran with him.
A couple of friends that he says 'hi' to, every once in a while.
Quirk: Fluid muscle - Can manipulate his muscles at will. Meaning, he can transfer all of his muscles from any part of his body, for example; his arms, and transfer them to any other part of his body, let’s say; his legs. That gives him enhanced running, jumping and kicking strength, but consequently, leaves his arms exposed to attacks, as he can’t move them and they easily break. Tarou can, of course control the amount of muscle he wants to transfer, so that he can still stand when taking all the muscles from his legs, for example. The downside is, that very strong punches, may have the amount of force to break a concrete wall, but he would either be knocked back, or his muscleless legs would break from the sheer amount of force. Transferring muscles works as a good workout, so doing that too much will strain the user.
Special Moves: {S}
Items: A set of dumbbells and other things he uses to workout.
Skills/talents: Good at wrestling and can brew a delicious tea.
Theme song:

Alright, it´s not exactly ideal yet, but it´s passable. Hoping to see some great character development for this guy over the course of the RP :)

Approved!

DEA NOVEMBER
16e332e97419b651fecfc293e826383d-sample.jpg

“‘Tis wonderful to meet new people, I think, even if they are but commoners.”

Desired Hero Name:
RANGER SHINING

Chosen Extra Class:
General Studies

Appearance:
Dea is 5'7" in height. Image is as depicted above.

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
3211357_orig.jpg

Personality:
As a person, Dea carries herself with the air of an elite, confident, upright, and unwavering. She falters to no force easily, and presents herself as a pillar of justice and righteousness. She believes in tradition and honor, but has a penchant for eschewing those and written rules for her own independent opinions. Her love for tokusatsu shows shines through her actions of love and care for her allies and enemies, resorting to violence only where it is the last resort.

Dea was raised amongst the elite, and never had much of a social life outside the other kids in their ivory playgrounds. Fed daily with cutlery of silver, she has absolutely no idea how the common folk behave. As such, she comes off as rather condescending, even if she doesn’t mean to, with her language and behaviour. While she does not believe that the commoners are lower than she is, due to her father having actually worked his way up from the level of the common folk, she has a habit of referring to them as ‘commoners’. She doesn’t mean anything by it, but it just comes out wrong, no matter how one sees it. She also lacks the normal sort of empathy, reacting with a nonplussed look over something that might normally devastate a commoner (like losing your wallet or something).

For all her flaws in social etiquette, it is a rare thing to see Dea not meaning well with her actions. She often takes on a rather sisterly and maternal role in groups, advising on the most practical action to be taken, trying her best to keep morale and hearts high, and putting herself on the line ahead of her other compatriots. Even foes and enemies are treated as younger siblings by her- she will attempt to assist wounded personnel, no matter their standing. Similarly, she is not afraid to put her foot down and demand for manners and respect, not only for herself, but for others as well. She is seemingly fearless of anyone, and is more than capable of delivering a withering glare when she needs to. She comes off as a natural worrier, too, sometimes getting flustered and anxious about whether someone she knows is doing well or not. Furthermore, her inability to restrain herself makes her an outspoken individual, as well as an excellent choice to rally others to the banner of justice.

That having been said, Dea is quite the pushy and demanding lass. As much as she means well, she is still the spoilt brat of her family. She gets easily frustrated if things do not go her way, and butts heads with people who do not subscribe to her beliefs. Oftentimes, she comes off as just stubborn to her own beliefs, and her life of having almost everything fall into her lap has only led to her idea that most of her wants can be solved with a little bit of diplomatic yelling. Other naturally stubborn and hardheaded people will find her impossible to get along with. Furthermore, she is never happy with being just another member of a team, and she strives for the spotlight as often as she can. Her attempts at doing so can endanger both hers and her allies’ lives if she gets too in over her head.

●Prime rib steak, medium rare.
●Company
●Manners. The more polite a boy, the more attractive she finds him.

Dislikes:
○Well done steak. ‘Degeneracy’ is what she calls it.
○People who like it well done. 'Degenerates' is another word for them.
○Disrespect
○Edgy and anti-social people. They really ought to, as they say, ‘chill out’.

Fears:
◎The loss of those precious to her
◎Dying, par the course

Mannerisms:
※Closes her eyes and makes a throaty ‘hm’ when deep in thought. Shares this habit with her father. She lacks his slow nod.

※Clasps her hands together at just above chest level when excited or overjoyed. Shares this habit with her mother, though her mother’s is slightly more subdued.

Backstory:
Deus was a foreign hero who fell in love with a local Japanese villain when he came abroad on a request from a penpal. A classic romance story for the ages, to be sure, but not one for today. Both of them retired their capes and their day jobs to start a family and make ends meet by normal means.

As a result of his growing estate empire, Deus’ first and only child, Dea, was raised in an environment where things were done for her, and food was cooked to perfection. She was spoiled silly by her parents, and she was loved by both. She was raised to be the pretty, regal lady who had an air of nobility to her, masking her parents’ origins. Attending tea parties with politicians and other elites, going to high-key events, mingling with same said high-key individuals, this was a part of Dea’s regular life. Despite this, Dea never actually turned into one of those haughty nonces on the TV shows. As a matter of fact, due to being exposed to tokusatsu shows on television, she turned out to be the exact opposite. Her father was disappointed that his girl would want a hand in the hero business, especially after he worked so hard to get out of it, but her drive was infectious, and soon, he could only encourage her from the sidelines.

Kamui November nee Kagatsuchi taught her daughter everything from young, homeschooling her on every related topic that could be found in school singlehandedly and more. She was a capable woman, that fact cannot be denied. She was also quite puzzled at her daughter’s insistence to join the ranks of heroes. What lady had she been raising? Were her teachings just so inept that a mere television show would influence her daughter that much? Kamui worried, but Dea never turned out to be the tomboy that she was. She was a dignified lady, just one with a heart of burning fire.

Her dreams brought her to PSA, where she looks ever forward to becoming a hero worth mentioning in the books.

Relationships:
Deus November: Dea’s father. Finnish, and rich as all heck. Loves his daughter way too much. Used to be a hero, before using his earned savings to start his own company. It only went uphill from there until he became the rich man today.

Kamui November: Dea’s mother. Japanese. Dotes on her daughter. Was a villain, but retired her cape when she met Deus. Her love for him is pure and all-powerful. Do not make moves on her man or she will destroy you. She is the one that tutored Dea on everything she knows today.

Tokage Barun ( B BlueClover ): Holds a deep-seated grudge against her after her defeat at the teacher's hands. Dea has quietly vowed to one day become strong enough to put her in her place.

Quirk:
Shining Magnolia:
Shining Magnolia is an amalgamation of Dea’s parents’ own respective Quirks, namely to gain strength from the Sun and the ability to channel light and heat into a force of nature. Dea more or less rolled a natural 19 on the superpower lottery.

Shining Magnolia allows the user to absorb and gain temporary strength from the Sun and bright light, and subsequently channeling that light and heat into their extremities to deal damage in multitudes of ways. Dea is able to store said energy for an extended amount of time, about 2 days at most, allowing her to use her power even if she isn’t exposed to sunlight for a couple of days, or stockpile power from weaker light sources.

Shining Magnolia's storage and release system are mechanically rigid enough to be understood through numbers. At a 100% charge, which is still a growing number based on Dea's own personal growth in both personality and physical, a single Magnolia Crater would cut it down by 80%. Other boosts or lesser attacks made through the energy consume anywhere between 5% and 15% depending on the amount she puts into the attack/boost. The strongest attack, outside of Magnolia Crater, is able to send a fully grown man across a room with some broken ribs, and possibly leave a small crater in a wall, but is otherwise significantly weaker than Magnolia Crater. The weakest boost it can give is to grant her the strength of a fully grown man. Depending on the intensity of the sun or the light source she is sapping off, she can gain anywhere between 0.2% to 3% per second.

Special Moves:
Burning Heart! Magnolia Crater!: A powerful punch driven by the power of the Sun/light sources. Dea imbues her fist and arm with all the shining might of the Sun and punches forwards, producing a shotgun blast of energy upon contact or at the apex of her punch, blowing away anything in contact with it with the force of a fully-loaded truck speeding down the highway at 80 km/h.

Items:
N/A

Skills/talents:
Sommelier: She studied wine and their taste out of interest, and is fairly capable of identifying different wines, though not their age. She still needs more practice. She also has problems with cheap wine, mostly because she has never bothered to try one.

Economics: Has done a bit of reading in economics and has once or twice dabbled in it, with her father’s guidance and permission. Is skilled in predicting the flow of income and prices for seemingly useless things.

Piano: Grade 5 pianist. Pretty good at it, but not a professional.

Intelligent: Not a genius by any level, but she is well-learned and well-educated. It’s all hard work and good tutoring on her mother’s part.

Theme Song:
DEA:

RANGER SHINING:

Favorites:
N/A (optional)

Other:
N/A

Last edited:
first let me say it´s the first time I see a character sheet made in the first person, so kudos for creativity!

However, between that and the lack of space between sections (plus the kind of poor lightning in my room considering it´s four in the morning) it´s being really hard to read your CS. If you could add some spaces between the various parts of the CS that would be great.

This personality needs more flaws.

I cannot approve this quirk. You need to seriously reduce the effect before it enters any sphere that I can consider acceptable. Not only is it overpowered, but it gives you control over other people, has too much variability, the limits are not properly established, can autokill and that´s just to name a few of the problems with a simple elemental control ability. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh on this, but I have a real issue with this kind of ability, because a character who has them is either a god or an overpowered idiot, and neither one is something I can risk having in this RP.
It's totally fine, and I understand the harshness~ You just want to make this RP as good as it possibly can be. Should I just edit my post?

It's totally fine, and I understand the harshness~ You just want to make this RP as good as it possibly can be. Should I just edit my post?
Yes, edit it. Thanks for being understanding. Let me know when you´re done trying to correct it, and feel free to send me a PM or tag me in the OOC if you need help with anything

"Quit your whining and face reality, you'll die anyways so do whatever the hell it is you want before the time comes. Remember that shit all your life and who said it to you." - Hachiman Kageyama

• View attachment 324578 Name: Hachiman Kageyama.

Nicknames: Hachi, Kage, Hachichi, Kageyama-kun, Big Bro, 8-Man.

Appearance: Hachiman Kageyama bears the appearance of a young teenager with a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and a weight of 144lbs.The young lad has the hair color of a dark blue, akin to the blue of the ocean at night. It's length reaches down to his shoulders and is a bit messy in appearance. He pins his bangs in order to read without his hair getting in his vision. The eyes of the boy are protected by either red or dark blue rimmed wire spectacles, helping his pistachio green eyes see well. The attire Hachiman is seen in other than his school uniform typically consists of a track suit with colors similar to that of his hair and a pair of sandy colored sweat pants accompany it. His footwear is whatever he feels like wearing, but most of the time just a pair of random flip flops. A notable thing about Hachiman is that he also has a fluffy black tail, a thing unrelated to his quirk but a physical mutation he got from his mother's mutant type quirk. It's usually hidden underneath what he wears, wrapped around his body. It's also quite sensitive.

Theme Song:

Character is approved!

I´ll be watching those reactions speeds though.

This is in big need of an extention

rejected. There is a reason magnete is at a top of a mutant group, my friend, and it´s not merely an ideology. Metal control is a VERY powerful ability and both due to how essential it is, the sturdiness of metals and the natural OPness of "anything control", I really struggle to see this being nerfed enough to work
how about lightning abilities?

those might work. I´ve already approved one, after all. It depends on what you can do with the eletricity, how far and other factors of the sort.
here is a base edit. I want him to grow to be kind of like Cole McGrath from Infamous.

Quirk:: RIDE THE LIGHTNING!!: Can manipulate and control a singular bolt of lightning per hand, with a potential to grow his powers later. He has barely used his powers up until now.
How do you "control and manipulate" a discharge of something, exactly? Cause that is what a bolt of lightning is.

In any case, I´m assuming that you mean eletricity, not lightning (as in you just used the phrase to sound cooler and don´t actually want your character to be able to fire enough energy to fry someone alive in a split second), correct? You don´t need to change the wording, I just want to make sure.

Oh, you're about to be in a world of hurt, buddy! Sorry 'bout that.
Ogura Katsura

232089.jpg

Name:

Ogura Katsura

Nicknames:
Ogu, Cornrows

Apperance:
Ogura is rather tall for his age, coming in at about 177 cm tall. He has slightly tan skin, and his hair is dyed blonde from his original black hair color. He has slightly thin brown-colored eyes, and his lips are a bit thicker than normal. His hair is medium-length, and pulled back into a wild ponytail with two rows of cornrows on the side of his head as well. He has a fit build with broad shoulders and thicker fingers, as well as large feet. On both of his wrists are holes that are a part of his Quirk, and he usually keeps hidden or wrapped in cloth. This all gives him a generally intimidating appearance.

Chosen Extra Class:
General Studies

Desired Hero Name:
The Warden

(Soon To Be) Hero Costume:
kamen-teacher-1058375.jpg

Ogura's hero costume is not very flashy, aside from the biker's helmet he wears on his head in order to protect himself from getting hit in the head with his own Quirk or other Quirks. The case is similar with the suit jacket he wears, which is made of a special metal fiber in order to soften any blows to his body. This doesn't mean it is indestructible, though.
Personality:
Ogura is, for the most part, a simple-minded and straightforward individual. He is blunt and cares little for taking longer than needed to explain something. He is also rather slow when it comes to his education, and he struggles in school at times. In fact, much through middle school, he scored in the bottom percentile, only bringing his grades up in his senior year of it.

However simple he is, Ogura is passionate kind-hearted, and a generally care-free. He can be stubborn, and when told this, he will correct the person to say 'determined'. He never gives up on trying to achieve something, even if it is impossible. In dire situations, he will look on the bright side of things, for his own sake as well as those he is with. He typically feels more compelled to assist those around him rather than fight due to his caring attitude.

Ogura can be harsh, though. He has a powerful sense of justice, to the point he may go to far in order to make an evildoer see the errors of their ways. He despises a world where villains and criminals exist, and dreams of one day defending the world from them until there are none left, simply so the innocent civilians can be kept safe.

(Let me know if I should make this more detailed or not.)

- Eating (a lot)
- Pushing himself
- Working for his family
- Loud music
- Fishing

Dislikes:
- Studying
- Tests
- Big Dogs
- Cold weather

Fears:
- Astraphobia (fear of lightning and thunder)
- Agoraphobia (fear of being helpless)

Mannerisms:
- Ogura tends to scratch his nose from the bridge to the tip when he is in deep thought.

Backstory:
Ogura was born on the 12th of January to Eiji Katsura, his father, and Nozomi Katsura, his mother. Nozomi worked as a secretary in the local hospital, and brought a decent amount of income into the household. She had a Quirk that allowed her to fire ropes out of her arms through holes on her wrist, which is a part of where Ogura got his own Quirk. His father Eiji worked as the owner of a gyudon shop, which he put all his effort into to help provide for his family. Eiji was Quirkless, and always worried his son would not have a Quirk and would go through the same suffering he went through when he was younger.

Luckily, Ogura manifested his Quirk, which was very similar to his mothers own Quirk, though he could fire chains instead of rope. However, while he was younger, he couldn't control it that easily, and was forced to wear strips of cloth around the holes in his wrists in order to prevent it from flying out accidentally and hitting someone. He didn't mind, though, and enjoyed showing off to his friends when he started school.

The first time Ogura ever met a villain, he was in his second year of primary school. On his way home, he saw a man being chased by a hero. He didn't realize what was happening until the man grabbed him and ran, shouting something about a hostage. The hero prepared to pursue, but stopped as the man carried off the terrified Ogura. Ogura was held as a hostage in a factory for three days with the villain, while heroes tried to figure out how to save him. They surrounded the factory, and the villain knew he had to try to escape. So, using his Quirk, he injured Ogura, and while the heroes worried about him, the villain made his escape.

Ogura was hospitalized for two months before he could return to his normal life, and he would share his story to whoever would listen. He would talk about how he owed the heroes who saved him big time, and he wanted to become a hero to prove that he could help them. Thus, he began learning more about the different heroes who saved him, and made dreams to enter U.A Academy. However, once middle school started, Ogura began to do worse and worse at his studies. He began helping around his father's gyudon shop to make a little extra money, though his father kept trying to push him to study more so he could get into a hero academy. As the end of middle school came crawling up on him, Ogura finally put all of his effort into his studies, so he could have the grades to make it into a hero academy. U.A was out of his league, though he did still apply. Of course, he expected nothing back, so he searched for other schools...

Relationships:
Eiji Katsura: Father, Quirkless, owns a gyudon shop
Nozomi Katsura: Mother, works as a secretary
Nyoko Okui: Childhood friend and neighbour
Shimizu Mio: Aunt, unknown private life

Quirk:
Chains

Ogura's Quirk allows him to fire chains from the holes on either of his forearms close to the crook of his elbwo. The chain length are about 2.5 meters in length and about 3 cm in width, with each singular chain piece being about 4 cm in length, and they are jet black in coloring. The strength of the chains depends on the amount of iron in his body. If he has the normal level of iron in his body for a human, the chains are about as strong as iron. Below the average for humans, the chains can easily be pulled apart, and above average, the chains may be as strong as steel. He cannot control them like how some people can mentally control how their Quirk works. In order to use them, he must physically swing them how he wants them to work. Also, if the chains break, Ogura must use up more iron in his body to make more chains. As such, if he has to keep making chains, then he has to make each one weaker than the last to produce what he needs. When he doesn't need the chains anymore, he can retract them back to his arm, where they maneuver inside his body to coil around the inside of his torso around his organs.

Special Moves:
The Monkey Fist: Swinging his chains in such a way that they knot up, it forms a large ball that Ogura can swing to attack his foes. Currently one of his most powerful moves.

Items:
- Ogura brought along an old radio that was a gift from his aunt to his dorm that he listens to when he is there.
- On his person, Ogura carries the newspaper article about his kidnapping.

Skills:
- Ogura is an adept cook, though most of the food he makes is quick and easy meals. If he puts his mind to it, he can make some more advanced dishes.

Theme Song:
I would be happy to take any theme song suggestions that fit his character if anyone has them.

Approved!

if you´re done you should remove the wip now

and isn't dictated by emotions, instead logic
this seems very out of place given the rest of his personality. Completely in fact. So, please remove it.

Air blades- An Emitter type quirk that sends out a blade made of wind, shaped like a strike the user makes with me their arms or legs. For example, if Akashi punches straight out, a spear like air blade will fly forward. Or if Akashi does a ake kick, an air blade shaped arced like his kick will appear. when overused, every air blade he uses after the limit will also cut himself. As he is now, he can only go for ten minutes before hitting his limit.
Just what can the blades cut through? Please add that in.

[WIP]

"Fear is important. It tells people I'm around."

Name: Akashi Park
Nicknames: Aka, Park, AP
Desired Hero Name: {S}
Chosen Extra Class: Support.
Appearance:
View attachment 324705
Akashi is tall, standing at 6'4", and weighs 250 pounds. He isn't chubby, however, being quite muscular.

View attachment 324719
Akashi's costume consists of a black high collared suit under carefully placed steel armaments, to maximize protection as well as agility and speed. In his steel bracers are Tonfa blades, for emergencies.

Personality:
Akashi is, by definition, a delinquent. Akashi is blunt, straight forward. While this ensures his honesty, it often gets him in trouble. He cares little for his own safety, or for authority. He places heavy importance on loyalty, and isn't dictated by emotions, instead logic. He enjoys violence, due to his backround. He views the world as boring, caring about opinions. He has made it a point to do whatever he wants, and cares not for people's opinion.

Akashi loves to fight, but only when he feels like it. He likes black suits, and wears them almost every where. He listens to rap music, as a hype for himself. Finally, he spends more time in a gym then he does anything else.

Dislikes:
Akashi values loyalty, and as such, hates disloyalty. He hates authority over him, as he's used to being at the top. He dislikes any sort of loss, and laziness.

Fears: {S}

Mannerisms:
Akashi tends to talk back and do as he pleases.

Backstory:
Akashi was born son to Boxer, a famous hero known for his many fighting talents, despite not having a quirk, and Queen Blade, a hero that used swords made out of wind. He grew up like a normal child, only he learned various fighting styles, like kickboxing and tai chi chuan. As he went through school, Akashi became a sort of school bully. He didn't bully anybody, but due to the scary air around him, people assumed the worst. At 14 Akashi became the leader of a fight club, a "friendly" one, that didn't allow betting or quirks. It was seen as a gang, but legally, nobody could do anything. With his prodigal fighting ability and top grades, Akashi originally was going to UA with recommendations, but once he heard about peace sign academy, he turned UA down in favor of PEA.

Relationships:​
  • Boxer (Father)- Akashi is very close to his father, always striving to be better then him.​
  • Queen Blade (Mother)- Akashi is close to his mother as well, as his quirk is a variation of hers.​

Quirk:
Air blades- An Emitter type quirk that sends out a blade made of wind, shaped like a strike the user makes with me their arms or legs. For example, if Akashi punches straight out, a spear like air blade will fly forward. Or if Akashi does a ake kick, an air blade shaped arced like his kick will appear. when overused, every air blade he uses after the limit will also cut himself. As he is now, he can only go for ten minutes before hitting his limit.

Special Moves:​
  • Clawed fury: by using his hand like claws, Akashi is able to make smaller, albeit faster air blades. When using both hands, he can create hundreds of blades.​
Items:​
  • A heavy duty punching bag, heavy barbells, and heavy duty punching gloves.​
  • Fighting textbooks​
  • Science textbooks​
  • Fighting club member necklace.​
Skills/talents:
Akashi is a prodigal hand to hand fighter.

Theme Song:

Favorites: Storms, Gangs, fights, and fire.

Other: None.​

if you´re done you should remove the wip now

this seems very out of place given the rest of his personality. Completely in fact. So, please remove it.

Just what can the blades cut through? Please add that in.
There you go!

How do you "control and manipulate" a discharge of something, exactly? Cause that is what a bolt of lightning is.

In any case, I´m assuming that you mean eletricity, not lightning (as in you just used the phrase to sound cooler and don´t actually want your character to be able to fire enough energy to fry someone alive in a split second), correct? You don´t need to change the wording, I just want to make sure.
electricity, yes...I need more sleep.

"Fear is important. It tells people I'm around."

Name: Akashi Park
Nicknames: Aka, Park, AP
Desired Hero Name: {S}
Chosen Extra Class: Support.
Appearance:
View attachment 324705
Akashi is tall, standing at 6'4", and weighs 250 pounds. He isn't chubby, however, being quite muscular. He could be described as as a model by some, if not delinquent by the troublesome air about him. His expressions are mostly stoic, a general "don't care" look.

View attachment 324719
Akashi's costume consists of a black high collared suit under carefully placed steel armaments, to maximize protection as well as agility and speed. In his steel bracers are Tonfa blades, for emergencies.

Personality:
Akashi is, by definition, a delinquent. Akashi is blunt, straight forward. While this ensures his honesty, it often gets him in trouble. He cares little for his own safety, or for authority. He places heavy importance on loyalty, He enjoys violence, due to his backround. He views the world as boring, caring about opinions. He has made it a point to do whatever he wants, and cares not for people's opinion.

Akashi is labeled as mean as well, due to his crushing trait. Most look at his youth and appearance as weakness, such was the case with many adults, but such breeds insubordination. And as he sees it, that will be crushed. He enjoys completely destroying opposition, crushing hope and annihilating any will to fight. Akashi keeps fighting, even after the victory is achieved, to snuff out any thought you could win. Admittedly sadistic.

Finally, Akashi enjoys fear. Blessed with the fighting talent of both his hero parents, he likes to show just how futile a fight is. He isn't some prodigy academic wise, but he studies enough to get by. Just for when people see how good he is in a fight, and assume he's some muscle bound idiot.

Akashi loves to fight, but only when he feels like it. He likes black suits, and wears them almost every where. He listens to rap music, as a hype for himself. Finally, he spends more time in a gym then he does anything else.

Dislikes:
Akashi values loyalty, and as such, hates disloyalty. He hates authority over him, as he's used to being at the top. He dislikes any sort of loss, and laziness.

Fears: {S}

Mannerisms:
Akashi tends to talk back and do as he pleases.

Backstory:
Akashi was born son to Boxer, a famous hero known for his many fighting talents, despite not having a quirk, and Queen Blade, a hero that used swords made out of air. When his quirk manifested after a wild tantrum, he planned on becoming a hero, like his parents. He grew up like a normal child, only he learned various fighting styles, like Kickboxing and Tai Chi Chuan from his father, the idea coming from dozens of boxing movies and anime. As he went through elementary and middle school, Akashi became a sort of school bully. He didn't bully anybody, but due to the scary air around him, people assumed the worst. At 14 Akashi became the leader of a fight club, a "friendly" one, that didn't allow betting or quirks. It was simply fighting to fight. It was seen as a gang, but legally, nobody could do anything. With his prodigal fighting ability and top grades, Akashi originally planned on going to UA with recommendations, but once he heard about peace sign academy, he turned UA down in favor of PEA.

Relationships:​
  • Boxer (Father)- Akashi is very close to his father, always striving to be better then him.​
  • Queen Blade (Mother)- Akashi is close to his mother as well, as his quirk is a variation of hers.​

Quirk:
Air blades- An Emitter type quirk that sends out a blade made of wind, shaped like a strike the user makes with me their arms or legs. For example, if Akashi punches straight out, a spear like air blade will fly forward. Or if Akashi does a ake kick, an air blade shaped arced like his kick will appear. As he is now, each air blade only packs enough punch as af he actually punched or kicked you, and can only cause small to shallow cuts. when overused, every air blade he uses after the limit will also cut himself. As he is now, he can only go for ten minutes before hitting his limit.

Special Moves:​
  • Clawed fury: by using his hand like claws, Akashi is able to make smaller, albeit faster air blades. Currently, When using both hands, he has the potential to create dozens of blades.​
Items:​
  • A heavy duty punching bag, heavy barbells, and heavy duty punching gloves.​
  • Fighting textbooks​
  • Science textbooks​
  • Laptop and Hard drive.​
  • Fighting club member necklace and jacket.​
Skills/talents:
Akashi is a prodigal hand to hand fighter.
Though not proud of it, Akashi spends the time not spent working out or studying, playing racing games. He still does, and is quite good.

Theme Song:

Favorites: Storms, Gangs, fights, and fire.

Other: with his "gang" prowling the streets, Akashi's name commands a lot of respect.​

Approved!

Quote: "It is good war is so terrible or we would love it too much." Robert E. Lee
Name: Armin Slater
Nicknames: Slate
Desired Hero Name: Wired
Chosen Extra Class: General studies
Appearance:View attachment 324651
Hero Costume: View attachment 324655
His costume has holes in his hand that allow him to shoot out his webbing.

Personality: One could say Armin is a genius of social circumstance. He is exceptionally kind and perceptive. However, this comes at a price, he is an introvert. He does like to listen to people, and even though he is kind, he might hesitant to help some one because of his introversion. His introversion is one of his main obstacles in becoming a hero. Apart from this, he tends to like people watching. Armin enjoys understanding people, perhaps as a way of coping with his introversion. Talking with people is not something he does often, but he does make friends. However, a group, he is the quiet intelligent one. Naturally, he avoids leadership, simply preferring to drop out advice every once in awhile. His inclination is to being a follower.

His past, however, haunts him. Wary of people naturally, he wonders, always wonders will the people close to him leave him? He doesn't particularly fear it (He is used to it), but he simply expects it. This on the flip side, doesn't make him very loyal to people. If you hurt him, it will be a long way before you can be his friend again. Because of his intelligence, he reads into things way too well, and usually understand what people think of him. However on the flip side, he can often read peoples intentions wrongly which naturally doesn't make friends. That and he sees things more quickly than other people. This makes him move onto different things more quickly, always a bit quicker than other people. Scenery and beauty doesn't interest him much. The more complex the thing, the more he finds interest in it (this includes people). One bonus of this is, he is far from rash, but decisive and quick when he needs to be.

Dislikes: Underground, darkness, tense situations, Awkward social circumstances
Fears: Being trapped and being abadoned
Mannerisms: He clenches his fangs whenever he gets impatient.

Backstory: Obviously, you can't figure out if you were abandoned at birth but for the sake of ease of story telling, we will just say, Armin was abandoned around his third month of life.. His parents never revealed themselves to the people he was left at. Later on he went back and asked around but he was unable to find his parentage. Growing up was rather difficult in a world with quirks, especially when your quirk is so useful for being abused. He did grow up in foster care moving from house to house. Yet, he could never get into a house permanently. Something was off about that kid that even at the age of 5 had knowing eyes. Eyes that knew more than they should and observed everything, observing it carefully. So he moved from foster home to foster home never finding a place unfortunately. His only saving hope, heroes. Heroes would take him in, train him, show him how to be one of them. Then people would accept his quirk, they would accept him.

His early teens were marked by his good grades and good athletic performance. He tried his very hardest to become some one that could become a hero. However, because he was moving from place to place, most of his training was done by himself or learn off the internet. He dabbled in martial arts find some talent aided by his quirk. His main martial art focus was kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do. Not to mention, he carefully observed and researched hero and villain alike, learning weakness and strategies to use, keeping careful notation on his trusty ipad (Uploaded to cloud as soon as it became available). General information is his forteit. He might as well be an encloypedia, albeit a muscular one. He managed to get into Peace by being recommended.

Relationships: No one currently

Quirk: Spider: His quirk is practically being combined with a spider. Naturally this comes with an improved physique, the ability to shoot webbing, increases vision, and barbs that come out of his hands feet to be used for climbing. Of course, his physique isn't as impressive as the 'real' spiderman limiting his climbing ability, but he can climb much faster than a normal human. His webbing is as strong as normal spider's webbing, allowing him to hold himself up with his webbing. Of course, he can shoot his webbing with different levels of adherence. He's trained himself to be able to have enough endurance to swing around for around an hour. His eyesight is good enough to pick up an insect on a wall about ten yards away.

Special Moves: Trap: He can quickly shoot out enough webbing to make a trap on any location whether a wall or a floor.

Items: Kickboxing gloves, School utensils.

Skills/talents: Observing and analyzing
Martial arts
Studying
Theme Song:

I still don´t like it, but I´ll give you the benefit of the doubt since there clearly was a better attempt this time. Don´t let me down!

Approved!

I still don´t like it, but I´ll give you the benefit of the doubt since there clearly was a better attempt this time. Don´t let me down!

Approved!
Sorry, I tend to be crappy at give personality. I build characters a lot when I write them, using the basics of what I write in the personality.

Sorry, I tend to be crappy at give personality. I build characters a lot when I write them, using the basics of what I write in the personality.
The only thing I need out a personality is to know that
1. Your character fits a certain space that is their own and thus doesn´t overly overlap with others nor obsulete them
2. That the character won´t be acting one way and entirely differently in the next just because it´s more convenient that they do

The only thing I need out a personality is to know that
1. Your character fits a certain space that is their own and thus doesn´t overly overlap with others nor obsulete them
2. That the character won´t be acting one way and entirely differently in the next just because it´s more convenient that they do
I promise not to. He's not a leader so he won't even be at the center.

Aquatic Pulse- I can take water out of the air and manipulate it in its most basic states, solid, liquid, and gas. I can change the temperature and control it to my heart's content, as long as it isn't part of a living being. Days that are humid give my power a little bit of a boost, and on dry days and in dry climates it can almost be nonexistent. However, using my quirk under any circumstances for more than 15 minutes at a time can leave me feeling very dehydrated.
-remove the temperature/different states thing. Boiling people alive or sending flying shards of ice are two lethal possibilities and thus I can´t approve you having the option to use them
-please specify the speed at which water can be controlled, how much you can control at once, how much can be carried in it at a time

-remove the temperature/different states thing. Boiling people alive or sending flying shards of ice are two lethal possibilities and thus I can´t approve you having the option to use them
-please specify the speed at which water can be controlled, how much you can control at once, how much can be carried in it at a time
Alright~^^ will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back