• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Peace is Fragile

Chase

Crazy Cat Lady
Here, I will let you know of important information, whether your character has been accepted, and you can talk and ask questions

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chase I have a question, are the elements currently up the only ones available? Or will there be more? I notice some kingdoms on the map don't have a character sheet

Joey Winchester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24823-chase/ said:
@Chase[/URL] I have a question, are the elements currently up the only ones available? Or will there be more? I notice some kingdoms on the map don't have a character sheet
Hello! The reason they don't is because this RP is not her original idea. She In fact copied stuff out of my old RP, A Fragile Peace, word for word. Including the shit map I made using paint. But hilariously, she left the other factions out of her thing.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hello! The reason they don't is because this RP is not her original idea. She In fact copied stuff out of my old RP, A Fragile Peace, word for word. Including the shit map I made using paint. But hilariously, she left the other factions out of her thing.
So...can she still use it? I had a great character idea....

Yes, she did not ask for permission to copy the roleplay. But, as long as you guys do the idea justice, I have no problem with this happening.

I mean, this roleplay was from a long time ago and I consider it vastly inferior to what I am capable of now, so it isn't all that much problem

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yes, she did not ask for permission to copy the roleplay. But, as long as you guys do the idea justice, I have no problem with this happening.
Man, now I'm conflicted....I like the idea......but it was stolen....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back