• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Patient 0 x Survivor (A Zombie Apocalypse MxAny Rp) CLOSED

Lichen8404

*+I'm trying, I promise.+*
As someone under 18, I'm starting this off with an age requirement. 15-20.

Now ! Onto the plot idea, which is rather dark and will include blood and gore.

A classic zombie apocalypse strikes, leaving both characters believing they are the only ones left alive.

One day, seeking supplies in an abandoned store, our characters meet.
My character is infected with a strain of the zombie virus that is nontransmitable to humans; he acts like a normal human, but with a more lifeless look. He doesn't remember his life before the apocalypse, he assumes for the better...

The only thing Zero remembers is that he woke up behind a factory in grubby clothes, with nothing to remember himself by other than the discharge writstband reading: P. Zero, S:M A:22 H:5'11. Zero assumed his name was Zero P-something, and decided to go about his life after the end of the world.

((Rp will be in DMS, and further planning can be done either in a different conversation together or on Discord! My tag is Woodchipper#8404))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back