• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Pirate Campaign in the Works

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
So, I have started working, and pretty soon i will be asking for a more constant schedule, and when i do, I hope to revive a roleplay that fell in the pits of dead rps. This will be a pathfinder campaign, and the pantheon will include the pirate goddess Besmara, and you will sail the seas in a wonderful boat.

Core Races and some uncommon and third party races allowed,

Core classes and some other classes allowed

Commitment to the rp is a must

creativity is a must

fun is a must

The date will be announced. Again I work, i hope for it to be a thursday or a wednesday, mostly on the thursday side.

more will be updated later... thanks

So, I have started working, and pretty soon i will be asking for a more constant schedule, and when i do, I hope to revive a roleplay that fell in the pits of dead rps. This will be a pathfinder campaign, and the pantheon will include the pirate goddess Besmara, and you will sail the seas in a wonderful boat.

Core Races and some uncommon and third party races allowed,

Core classes and some other classes allowed

Commitment to the rp is a must

creativity is a must

fun is a must

The date will be announced. Again I work, i hope for it to be a thursday or a wednesday, mostly on the thursday side.

more will be updated later... thanks

Is this going to be a Play by Post game, or are you planning on using some other system?  I would love a PbP game that doesn't die out.

I suddenly find myself with much in the way of free time. I'm retired so days are not an issue with me. How do you want to do it?

well, i have a teamspeak server in store, and it will be a weekly campaign, where i choose a day and time and we do a three hour session for each week.

but the thing is, i have to find a good time to get some time from work and find a good day to call unavailable at work.

Then I shall have to dig out my old usb headset. Never thought I'd have to use that old thing again. 

hehe, yeah,

i have a few things planned, but if i  can get things smoothed over, i will have a co gm, as well, as a player, but im still working on some kinks

I will have to pass, then.  I have a very crazy schedule, and can't make any solid commitments on time like that.

SO i am thinking the day to do it would be monday, its the beginning of the week, not many demand at my work, and its casual... what do yall say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back