• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Game. Anyone Interested?

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
So I have done some practice in being a GM of a pathfinder game, and I really enjoy it. I will be hosting a PAthfinder game along with a Friend @Tiberious1973 being my Co-GM

there will be things to have to be in my Game:

Access to the Roll 20 Website

Access to Teamspeak

Availability on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays

Access to Dropbox

Imagination and the commitment to do this.

Fun

I have always loved Pathfinder, count me as an interested party.

Yay, that sounds great!

okay, im building up the game as this remains active,

For what it is worth on scheduling, I have limited teamspeak availability on Wednesdays due to that most foul of words - work, but I can escape from watching the kiddo for a bit on Monday or Saturday. However, I work from my desk at home... so rp posting is easy :)

I understand, I have a tot myself, so I know how that feels. Monday and Saturday sounds like a more feasible day.

Would this be the standard Golarion setting, or a different world entirely?

Its

-Cue Aladdin music-

A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!

sorry, had to do it, but yeah, original land and world.

@Dwerth

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, that was perfectly timed music there @Kiwi

I will want to get some more info to start working on the background / motivations of my gentlebeing, whatever race he turns out to be. Hmm, now what music to listen to for inspiration...

Bach? - Overdone

Beethoven? - Maybe

no, I know...

Mendelssohn!

Do you have the names of any small to medium sized towns that are near the starting location @Kiwi ?

Also, what are the dominant races in the area in question?

Thanks!

im still working on that, lol it wont be determined till later

but the city name is called exodus

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiwi said:
So I have done some practice in being a GM of a pathfinder game, and I really enjoy it. I will be hosting a PAthfinder game along with a Friend @Tiberious1973 being my Co-GM
there will be things to have to be in my Game:

Access to the Roll 20 Website

Access to Teamspeak

Availability on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays

Access to Dropbox

Imagination and the commitment to do this.

Fun
Dwerth said:
I am in the west coast (Pacific timezone) as well.
Then i guess you and i woud be on the same side of the coin, im fine with both Saturday and wendsday are doable

<looks @Kiwi with a curious glint in his eye>

"Yes, Kiwi, what books are we using?" Says the mostly unformed, dwarfish shaped object.

oh, the advanced players guide for veteran players, and the core rulebook. updated version.

Attention:

The time for the sessions are decided Saturdays at 8 Eastern, 7 Central, 5 Pacific.

Who can not make it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back