• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder (Beginner friendly)

Flip Jester Boy

Professional Shitposter
Greetings, my fellow dice-rollers! Me and a friend are trying to get a few people together to start a pathfinder campaign. We are willing to teach those who are new to Pathfinder/Tabletop RP the basics on how it works. If you're interested, just pm me or reply on here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Teamspeak will be needed, and the server info will be PM'ed to you.

Greetings, my fellow dice-rollers! Me and a friend are trying to get a few people together to start a pathfinder campaign. We are willing to teach those who are new to Pathfinder/Tabletop RP the basics on how it works. If you're interested, just pm me or reply on here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Teamspeak will be needed, and the server info will be PM'ed to you.

Not only yes, but HELL YES!  Every Pathfinder game I have tried to get into on this site has died before it has had a chance to live and breathe!  I have started to feel like a jinx, with all the games I've seen die.

Would this be a PBP game?  I have odd hours with my 3 year old niece that I'm taking care of, so being able to meet up at a certain time is difficult for me.

Pathfinder, you say? Never really got to play it, all my games died before I could roll anything... if you're willing to deal with a total beginner, I'd be interested to join in as well. I don't have teamspeak so far, but that shouldn't be a problem... timezones are, though, so it would really depend on how you're planning to run the game if I can make it or not.

Oh, oh, I want to play too.  I'm in the middle of GMing a game, so I'd love to have one where I can be a player on the side.

alrighty, so those who have replied, we do do our sessions wednesdays on Teamspeak at 5:00 PST, so if you are available, let me know, also feel free to go on Teamspeak to do a meet n' greet if you wish to do so (^_^)-b

Unfortunately, I'll have to bow out then - that'd be in the middle of the night for me, with work waiting the next morning. Good luck with the campaign, though, hope it'll last a long time!

Me, too.  Perhaps another game will work better for me.  Good luck on the game.

I could take up some of the spots. i would have to warn you I am new to Pathfinder so I try I guess.

Is this still a thing? I'm fairly aquainted with Pathfinder and I'm free on the day. It'll be 8 my time and I don't sleep till around 12am so long sessions don't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back