• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Path of the Valkyrie - Interest Check

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Valkyrie (Val'kyr, if your male), are the best warriors known to man. Some use necromancy, these are usually called Unborn and mostly rely on their minions to take the damage for them. Some can use holy power, people usually call these Sunborne and they use strong holy powers to damage enemies. Though there are other types, these are the most common. So, you might be asking yourself, 'How did these Valkyrie/Val'kyr come about?' Genetic mutations, until recently, the Valkyrie/Val'kyr were genetically mutated to get the powers they have now and these people were sworn to secrecy. Eventually, however, the genes that made Valkyrie what they are became embedded in the genome and these traits (and then some) were passed down, generation to generation until you were outcasted for NOT having these genes in you. Humankind became a strong warrior planet because of it.

So there's the history lesson. Still around? Yeah? Okay then look below.

You still want to join? Then let me know down below! (I'll start making threads once at least 4 people have shown interest!)

Not sure if there is supposed to be something in that blank white space before the last line of text in your first post, but either way sounds fun. Count me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back