• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Path Of The Gods

I was thinking about it and I actually really like the thought of two powerful females being together
Well, Artemis and Athena are both virgin goddesses. But that doesn't mean that they can't have a harmless crush on each other, and as long as they don't have sex. They are going to be fine, and Athena also found a way to have a child by using a loophole. 😂

Athena also found a way to have a child by using a loophole. 😂
To be fair in mythology she never has a child. Like she helped raise a kid much like Artemis has also done, but it's not hers.

But the rest of this I agree since we are modernizing it. A crush doesn't mean they have to be together or date.

To be fair in mythology she never has a child. Like she helped raise a kid much like Artemis has also done, but it's not hers.

But the rest of this I agree since we are modernizing it. A crush doesn't mean they have to be together or date.
Oh yeah, and one of the virgin goddesses did do that.
Virgin Goddesses <- I was right about Athena using a loophole.

Why are we having this chat in the interest check?
Because some people don't know if there is a ooc. ( We do have one. )

I agree with Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 a crush doesn’t mean they have to be together and I’m not dropping the crush idea completely and ultimately the decision is mine.
Yep, and besides what Almighty wrote in the Other and Personality for Artemis. You can give them other personalities with your character.
Zipper Man Zipper Man

I get that, but that doesn't really solve my problem.
It's not my problem that Almighty wanted to go with the crush idea with Artemis. I mean he created a rp about the next generation of the greek gods, and they have emotions and feelings from their previous life.
If no one has taken Artemis I'll take her! If not, then I'm good with Apollo :)
Zipper wanted to be Artemis, but he wanted to remove the hidden crush part that Almighty had added. Other then that Artemis is open.

About Orion and Calypso. Someone ended up creating a Dionysus character, even though they weren't on the list. Almighty doesn't mind about that, since they are a greek god.

About Orion. Someone ended up creating a Dionysus character, even though they weren't on the list. Almighty doesn't mind about that, since they are a greek god.
That wasn't really my point though. My point was that if you're going to justfiy giving Artemis feelings for another character with the argument that "[the gods] have emotions and feelings from their previous life", it'd make more sense to give Artemis a crush on someone who she had actually had feelings for in mythology. Or, in the case of Calypso, at least someone she arguably had feelings for.

That said, I shouldn't keep derailing this interest check so I'm gonna bounce. Good luck with the rp and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back