• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Patches 1x1 Interest Check

just_patches

Hello, I'm Patches.
This thread is to post links to my character plus vague RP ideas or settings to go with them. These aren't my only characters, but rather the ones I have posted so far. I will be adding more but I feel 4 is a good number for now.
I'm not new to RP but I am new to the site, only been on it for a week or two.
I am busy with work, full time, but I usually post at night when I get home or during the day on early shifts and days off. PM me if you're interested in planning something out.
-Tenzen, Nomad monster boy
-Adventure scenario​
-Meeting at a martial arts temple or in the forest​
-Summer, horror monster with a heart of gold
-Her trying to make friends​
-Possible date scenario​
-Vespa, insect hybrid wanting to be a superhero
-Superhero training​
-Princess, superpowered delinquent
-Fight against a group of thugs, saving someone.​

Bumping
On note of what I'm looking for:
I'm more for starting something new and not joining in the middle of a story.
I don't do fandom stuff
If these 4 don't interest you I can give some others. I have a ton of OCs that can fit different genres and archetypes
Hope to hear from people sometime and get into the swing of things

I don't know if you're interested, but I'm making this rp. We haven't started yet. If you wanna know about it just look it up. I'm not smart enough to know how to send links lol. It's called.......The Aldini Empire. It's completely new. It's not a fandom.

Not really. It's been forever since I RP'd here. I'd more for 1x1 RP and my attetnion is scattered as is, can't get into the new groups. But I will give it a look see tomorrow when I wake up.

Well I could do one of your ideas, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm 14 so you probably don't want to rp with me. That's out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back