• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pastry’s List of RP Delights

PastrynStuff

Pastry's List of RP Delights
Introduction
Welcome Friends!

tumblr_nh9bekIfnX1snc5kxo1_500.gif

This is my list of plot and ideas for rps if you wanted to do 1 to 1 rps with me!
My user is Pastry but you can also call me Reco if you feel it! Thank you for taking a look at my post! I’m super glad to meet you! My schedule is fairly busy right now but I’ll let you know if I have events coming up that prevent me from replying.

If you are interested send me a private message!

A Little Bit about Myself

♦I’m in my twenties! Currently have an internship and returning to college.

♦I’ll let you know if my schedule changes but I tend to turn in early in the night and wake up early in mornings.

♦I'm in the US and my time zone is EST.

♦I prefer keeping contact through here but discord is possible.

♦My pronouns are they/them.

♦I am Ghost Friendly! But I will just throw a quick OOC message if I can’t reply for a while.

What to Expect from Me

♦ I reply 1 or two paragraphs unless I'm feeling very inspired but usually 2 is my maximum!

♦ I can write starters if you want!

♦ I play male characters usually. As for pairings, I can play MxM, MxF.

♦ I like to brainstorm and talk to my roleplay partners! Therefore I will talk about the plot, world, and characters before I start the rp.

♦ I will provide some basic info of my main character that I will be playing if OC.

♦ The genres I prefer are comedy, drama, slice of life, romance and fantasy.

♦ I'm very flexible with plot and show canon, and I'm totally up to roleplaying alternate universe or crossovers.
Rules
Rules and Expectations for You

2b2a9ac309670dcad09e293561e531ab.gif

♦Please either DM me if you are interested in which plot
♦Please communicate with me!
♦Remind me if I don’t reply in while, seriously! It helps.
♦We can talk about characters and plot together as it’ll help me shape my characters as well!
♦I prefer to role pay in paragraph style or book style which is full sentences in a third person perspective

Example: Person A walked into the room and greeted Person B and asked, "how's your day going?" But before Person B could answer, both of them saw a bear outside the window imitating the graceful movements of the old man on the street corner doing morning stretches.

♦My minimum for a response is 1 paragraph, 3 sentences. Grammar and spelling isn't an issue, we all make mistakes but make it at least legible

♦Respect me and I’ll respect you.

♦Only people above the age of 18 please- I prefer rping with people my own age range.

Please give effort in plot creation.
Fandom
d207d06d1008b5eee25e9accd24c435d.gif

♥ means craving!
Anime

♦ Hazbin Hotel (Technically Animated Series)
(OC)x(OC), AlastorxCharlie, LuciferxLilith, Angel DustxAlastor (Also willing you play genderbends of characters)

♦ PROMARE
(OC)x(OC)

♦ Gakuken Babysitters
(OC)x(OC)

♦How to Keep a Mummy
(OC)x(OC)

♦ Houseki no Kuni
(OC)x(OC)
Games

Pokemon
(OC)x(OC)

Zelda (Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, Ocarina of Time, Majora’s Mask, Skyward Sword)
Please discuss this with me

Etc.

♦Vocaloid
♦Steven Universe
♦Star vs the Forces of Evil

IdeaxIdea
tumblr_n10j57xoB01snc5kxo1_500.gif

Just some Ideas for Plots!

♦Servant x Royalty

♦Royalty x Royalty

♦Demon x Angel

♦Angel x Human

♦Demon x Human

♦Teacher x Teacher

♦Nerd x Jock

♦Celebrity x Outcast

♦Vampire x Human

♦Vampire x Priest

♦Beauty x Beast

♦Robot x Scientist

♦Mafia Lord x Childhood Friend

♦Ghost x Human

♦Alien x Human

Original Plots

Original Plot Details

source.gif

A is your character, B is mine (unless you want to play B)

♦A is a normal college student who fears for the future, but in their dreams they’re contacted by a spirit that says that they canguide them if theyhelp. This spirit isa tarot card that says that if they help by spreading their influence in the mental plane, they will gain more power and guidance to the future they want. B has already been chosen by the tarot a month prior, and is excited to joine forces with A. Unknown to them is the difficult choices they have before them.

♦B is a demon- but no regular demon! Apart of high society in hell, belonging to a influential and powerful family. B although, is a disappoint in the family. Careless, Dumb andwould rather smell the flowers than spread their family’s influence. Scared for for the heir’s future, B’s family asks A- the nobility of hell to hell in correcting B’s behavior. But A discovers B’s interest in running away. Will they tell the family or help them escape?

♦A is a recluse among the school whole B is a popular jock type. The two never talked to each other nor had any reason to until now. B finds out A’s secret and is blackmailed to keep it. But B starts to develop feelings for A.

♦A and B are history teachers, one for Angels and one for Demons. Both have extreme tensions between eachother due to their opposing teaching styles, personalities and prospective son history. A is strict, mean and all around the scariest teacher while B is fun-loving, nice and chaotic. The two have been arguing constantly since the school instituted that one day out of the week demon and angel classes are taught together. But forced together, they have to figure out how to most effectively teach the students and actively repair their relationship.

♦Welcome to Hell! A is an unlucky spirit who found themselves at the short end of the stick and got thrown into the pits of Hell. The slums of a city, there are constantly gang wars and fights going on through out. But B takes A under their wing when hearing that A wants to find a way into heaven.

♦The gods cursed baby A to appear as a hideous monster, and so for all of A’s life they were treated as one. Isolated out of fear, A never knew a kind hand and only knew hatred from mankind. Yet A prays to the gods that someday they can be happy. Unexpectedly, B who is blind protects A from locals threatening to beat them. Unable to be affected by the curse, B comforts A and become their first friend. But the gods wouldn’t have it and threw obstacles in their way.

♦Everyday after school, the last person out of the cooking club was B. B is a homebody and sweet person who just wants to do what’s right but their gullibility and naivety always gets the best of them. Despite this, they always try their best and is known around school for being a sweetheart. But because she’s always the last one out, her friends never wait for her. This particular day was raining quite hard, and without an umbrella, B stands at the entrance unsure of what to do. That’s when A appeared, the school delinquent and almost criminal. Gossip and fear spread through the school where ever A was and A was considered the biggest stain of the school’s reputation. But suddenly, A lends B their umbrella and the unexpected kindness make B see A in a whole new light.

♦A and B have been inseparable since birth, best friends until the end. But when B can’t afford to go to the same school as A, they’re distraught. Until the head master offers that if B babysits the teacher’s young children, their tuition will be covered. B suddenly alone with several toddlers, asks A for assistance and the two become closer than ever before.

♦A is a potion seller and brewer, traveling throughout the land with their goods. Unknown to anyone, their true identity is a runaway demon noble. B is their father’s associate but more competition in the hierarchy and stumbles across A in their travels. B is a demon lord whom is playful and toying, and finds A’s misadventures quite amusing. But what happens when B finds them more than amusing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back