• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern past lives rp??

Based on the tag past lives, I'm going to assume it's based on the characters getting over their past lives or something akin to that.

What about people who see each other, recognize certain features of the other's face? Or several people get locked in a house together and it contains clues as to their past lives where they did/or something happened to them that was terrible?

I like the idea of getting locked in a house with people who they vaguely recognise from their previous lives. Like a murderer and their victim or ex-lovers

Guys, she posted this a while ago. Even if she is still active on the site, she probably isn't seeing the alerts. And even if she was, she might not still want to do this rp. And while I admit I would love it if she did, it just might not happen.

killerqueenie46 said:
don't worry, i'm active! i have honestly kinda abandoned this, but whatever!
aww...alright, I shall go find some other rps then...thanks for ur time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back